"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
but almost ALL tvd and TO spoilers are true
Where do you find spoilers for these shows (& even other CW shows)?

I see them when I browse the wikipedia.
I just checked the wikipedia pages for "The Originals" & TVD. They don't have episode summaries for episodes that haven't aired yet on TVD's page & they don't have episode summaries at all on TO's page, so you couldn't have got those spoilers from Wikipedia. Why did you find them spoilers?

I have to really ask because there's a chick who keeps posting spoilers in the threads for the CW's DC shows & she gets really defensive if you ask where you get the spoilers from.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I just checked the wikipedia pages for "The Originals" & TVD. They don't have episode summaries for episodes that haven't aired yet on TVD's page & they don't have episode summaries at all on TO's page, so you couldn't have got those spoilers from Wikipedia. Why did you find them spoilers?

I have to really ask because there's a chick who keeps posting spoilers in the threads for the CW's DC shows & she gets really defensive if you ask where you get the spoilers from.

People usually post them in the comments

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So from promo it shows kol bitten
If Elijah dies the strix do
Freya says she is poisoned
and her Brehs bitten meaning kol and Elijah
Klaus ain't bitten

TVD is still ahead of originals
Cuz in crossover is says klaus hasn't been around in 3 years

So it's cuz of this

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

:yeshrug:

these dudes had it coming

Basically. Them nikkas came into his town after being gone for hundreds of years. They killed Thierry, his best friend. They killed Diego, his other best friend. Made him a worker when he used to be a boss. Then killed a girl he considered to be his daughter. They gotta go :yeshrug:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Supergirl is keeping her Monday home.

The CW is the final broadcast network to unveil its 2016-17 schedule, and the ex-CBS drama will retain its Monday-at-8 pm timeslot, where it will lead into Jane the Virgin.

Also of note: The network is plugging in new series No Tomorrow and Frequencyafter its two biggest hits, The Flash and Arrow, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, respectively; Supernatural is shifting to Thursdays following Legends of Tomorrow; and The Originals is being held until midseason.

Also on tap for midseason: Returning series iZombie, The 100 and Reign, as well as new entry Riverdale.

All told, the The CW’s fall schedule looks like this; new shows are in CAPS, click for details. (And for handy reference, here are ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC‘s fall lineups.)

MONDAY
8 pm Supergirl
9 pm Jane the Virgin

TUESDAY
8 pm The Flash
9 pm NO TOMORROW

WEDNESDAY
8 pm Arrow
9 pm FREQUENCY

THURSDAY
8 pm Legends of Tomorrow
9 pm Supernatural (new timeslot)

FRIDAY
8 pm The Vampire Diaries
9 pm Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

NOT RETURNING NEXT SEASON: America’s Next Top Model, Containment and Significant Mother

The Originals failed to secure a spot on The CW’s fall schedule, but there’s no need administer last rites to the Vampire Diaries spinoff.

In a conference call on Thursday morning, network president Mark Pedowitz spoke of his decision to hold the show until midseason, telling reporters, “We have a very strong schedule. We still believe quite a bit in The Originals. We only have 10 hours, so we made a choice to [hold it] to further boost our schedule at midseason.”

Pedowitz also shot down speculation that Vampire Diaries upcoming eighth season would be its last. “No decision has been made one way or the other,” he maintained, before adding, “My dream is it isn’t [the final season].

Meanwhile, with Supergirl joining The CW’s already DC-packed stable that includes Arrow, The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow, Pedowitz promised the network’s annual superhero crossover event will be “the biggest one ever.” The exec also remarked that the ex-CBS drama always “should have been” on The CW.

Regarding buzz that Calista Flockhart’s role may be reduced in Season 2 in light of Supergirl‘s move from Los Angeles to Vancouver, Pedowitz said that there are “ongoing discussions” with the actress, adding, “We are thrilled she wants to continue with the show and we’re happy to have her in whatever capacity.”

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm cool with it and with the 10 episode season. There has always been a lot of spinning their wheels and filler in this show every season so if this makes things tighter I am all for it.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I'm cool with it and with the 10 episode season. There has always been a lot of spinning their wheels and filler in this show every season so if this makes things tighter I am all for it.
No it isn't. Every episode is plot centered unlike Arrow, Flash, and Supernatural. shyt is easily the best show on The CW along with the 100 wtf is this bullshyt.
YO WHAT THE fukk

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

No it isn't. Every episode is plot centered unlike Arrow, Flash, and Supernatural. shyt is easily the best show on The CW along with the 100 wtf is this bullshyt.
YO WHAT THE fukk

:what: Every episode of "The Originals" being plot-centered is just more of an argument why it should have cable-size number of episodes.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Midseason means it will likely have a 13 or 16 episode season. Not mad at it. This will likely be the last season for TVD and TO anyway.:yeshrug:

TO will be on for awhile creator already had said when TVD stops she will have their characters on the show with the originals if they wanna still continue to work

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:what: Every episode of "The Originals" being plot-centered is just more of an argument why it should have cable-size number of episodes.
:dahell: How? If it doesn't have filler every episode counts why would you limit the plot? If it did you could take out the unnecessary episodes. Breh wtf