"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The witches on The Originals need a new leader who hasn't been chumped by Klaus and them repeatedly; Bonnie fits the bill.
Plus The Originals writers are so much better than the ones on TVD. I hated every second that Klaus was on TVD but they made me actually like him on The Originals. They could do the same with Bonnie.
Eh. Bonnie hasn't shown she is as strong as the other Witches though. Not to mention the fact that Davina has punked Klaus multiple times and the only reason she is alive is because of Marcel and now probably Kol. And imo I liked Klaus better in season 3 when he was ruthless to any other showing. Season 2 elijah as well. Also, why are you trying to hook up Bonnie and Vincent :dahell:
that's random

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Eh. Bonnie hasn't shown she is as strong as the other Witches though. Not to mention the fact that Davina has punked Klaus multiple times and the only reason she is alive is because of Marcel and now probably Kol. And imo I liked Klaus better in season 3 when he was ruthless to any other showing. Season 2 elijah as well. Also, why are you trying to hook up Bonnie and Vincent :dahell:
that's random
Vincent is the only dude on The Originals who has no female in his orbit.
Was thinking they were gonna do something with him and Freya but that seems to not be the case.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Vincent is the only dude on The Originals who has no female in his orbit.
Was thinking they were gonna do something with him and Freya but that seems to not be the case.
I don't like giving everybody a relationship just because tbh
and yeah I think freya is gonna be with lucien

or marcel if rebekah doesn't come back

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What can they do to make the originals seem more at threat is the my thing I love the show but only thing is white oak stake and a super powerful witch so what else can they do to show they can be threatened
Only thing I can think of is make them vulnerable like a reg vampire so they can die like them but just keep their power level the same :manny:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
2 back to back good episodes from TVD, thats the most sense the spinoff started.. They have really turned the show around by not focusing on relationships and stupid high school drama, kinda like the first 4 seasons when they were actually in high school

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 15th episode of Season 7 for TVD airing tonight:

See what’s in store for Damon on a new TVD, Thursday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

See how far Damon will go to save the ones he loves on tonight’s new TVD at 8/7c.

Promo for the 15th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Payback is hell. The Originals is new Friday at 9/8c!

Producers' preview:

An army of vengeful vampires descend on Klaus on a new episode of The Originals, TONIGHT at 9/8c!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Both were good ass eps imo
How the fukk Finn comeback to life tho :mindblown:

Devina in outfit getting undress :banderas:

Bonnie caught them feelings for Damon which is who she was talking bout when she was in the hospital in the beginning of the season then moved
On to Enzo

Klaus doing mortal Kombat finishing moves :russ:

Elijah just can't keep love he my fav character :mjcry: :to:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Both were good ass eps imo
How the fukk Finn comeback to life tho :mindblown:

Devina in outfit getting undress :banderas:

Bonnie caught them feelings for Damon which is who she was talking bout when she was in the hospital in the beginning of the season then moved
On to Enzo

Klaus doing mortal Kombat finishing moves :russ:

Elijah just can't keep love he my fav character :mjcry: :to:
I think she dating Enzo to spite Damon, now that shyt is fukked up how he treated her fine ass

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:ohhh: I knew the dude who plays Stefan was on "The O.C.", but I didn't know the chick who plays Bonnie was on it.

I'm buying TVD series I've enjoyed it a lot even the seasons some didn't like i still did just waiting to see when it ends and if it falls off a cliff tend to buy tv shows only after they are done and so far this one is on my list

The originals needs more time as long as it doesn't get canceled but love the mature theme a lot

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 16th episode of Season 7 for TVD airing tonight:

TVD returns with new episodes Friday, April 1 at 8/7c on The CW.

Producers' Preview:

Will it be Stefan's life or Damon's future? Find out on a new TVD directed by Ian Somerhalder tonight at 8/7c.

Promo for the 16th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Sibling rivalry takes on a whole new meaning when The Originals returns Friday, April 1 at 9/8c!

Producers' preview:

A legion of Mikaelson enemies invade New Orleans on a new episode of The Originals, TONIGHT at 9/8c!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 17th episode of Season 7 for TVD airing tonight:

Will the real Stefan please stand up? A new TVD is Friday at 8/7c!

Producers' Preview:

Don’t miss a new TVD directed by Executive Producer Julie Plec, tomorrow at 8/7c!

Promo for the 17th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Lucien's plan will change everything on a new episode of The Originals, Friday at 9/8c!

Producers' preview:

Lucien’s diabolical plan unravels tonight on a new The Originals at 9/8c.