"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Vincent is such a ho on the Originals. Dudde stay getting beat up, punked, and controlled by everybody yet he is supposed to be the king of the witches.
They need to go ahead and put Finn's soul back in Vincent's body and kill Vincent's soul for good. At least when Finn was in control he was bad ass.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Lucien :ohhh:

Vincent is such a ho on the Originals. Dudde stay getting beat up, punked, and controlled by everybody yet he is supposed to be the king of the witches.
They need to go ahead and put Finn's soul back in Vincent's body and kill Vincent's soul for good. At least when Finn was in control he was bad ass.
Unless you're an original that's going to happen. And he isn't the king. His title is basically the Ancestor's bytch boy.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I knew it was coming. About time to be completely real. It's still entertaining every now and again but nothing has matched seasons 1-3.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man, this shyt is buttcheeks. I was hoping and praying that we were done with the whole "First Sired" story on The Originals but these fukking writers just can't let this bullshyt go.
I would probably not be so annoyed if the casting for Lucien and Aurora was better but these two actors are awful. Watching them makes my teeth hurt.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Ian Somerhalder: ‘Vampire Diaries’ to end next season after eight years

April 11, 2016 |

By RODNEY HO/ rho@ajc.com, originally filed Monday, April 11, 2016
Ian Somerhalder
, a star on “The Vampire Diaries” since it came to Atlanta in 2009, said 2016-17 will likely be the show’s eighth and final season.
He told a crowd at the Nashville Walker Stalker convention “We have decided to do one last season to really do the story justice,” he said, according to the convention’s official twitter account.
Katt Graham had told Us Weekly last week that next year will be her last no matter what.
Co-creator Julie Plec told E! News that the show’s fortunes are tied with Somerhalder and Paul Wesley. If either of them want to leave, it makes sense to end the show.
The show, one of the first TV series to arrive in Atlanta after tax credits were boosted in 2008, has already survived the departure of Nina Dobrev after season six but ratings have fallen off since it was moved to Friday this season.
In fact, “The Vampire Diaries” is the longest-running Atlanta-based scripted series since 2008.

daemonova

Daps
:mjcry:

On a side note: devina was slutting it up for kol giving up her goodies just like that

trying to remake ghost and shiet, i see ya, julie plec, and that damn tip job

daemonova

Daps
Man, this shyt is buttcheeks. I was hoping and praying that we were done with the whole "First Sired" story on The Originals but these fukking writers just can't let this bullshyt go.
I would probably not be so annoyed if the casting for Lucien and Aurora was better but these two actors are awful. Watching them makes my teeth hurt.
but you got your "SuperOriginal" whats the problem

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So TVD next season ain't last but Bonnie and Damon last season on the show instead :wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Ian Somerhalder: ‘Vampire Diaries’ to end next season after eight years

April 11, 2016 |

By RODNEY HO/ rho@ajc.com, originally filed Monday, April 11, 2016
Ian Somerhalder
, a star on “The Vampire Diaries” since it came to Atlanta in 2009, said 2016-17 will likely be the show’s eighth and final season.
He told a crowd at the Nashville Walker Stalker convention “We have decided to do one last season to really do the story justice,” he said, according to the convention’s official twitter account.
Katt Graham had told Us Weekly last week that next year will be her last no matter what.
Co-creator Julie Plec told E! News that the show’s fortunes are tied with Somerhalder and Paul Wesley. If either of them want to leave, it makes sense to end the show.
The show, one of the first TV series to arrive in Atlanta after tax credits were boosted in 2008, has already survived the departure of Nina Dobrev after season six but ratings have fallen off since it was moved to Friday this season.
In fact, “The Vampire Diaries” is the longest-running Atlanta-based scripted series since 2008.

So TVD next season ain't last but Bonnie and Damon last season on the show instead :wow:

Yeah, dude that plays Damon has backtracked on those comments.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 18th episode of Season 7 for TVD airing tonight:

Damon makes a deal with the devil on a new TVD, Friday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Damon and Alaric reunite for one more mission on a new TVD, tonight at 8/7c!

Promo for the 18h episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Have the Mikaelsons finally met their match? The Originals is new Friday at 9/8c on The CW.

Producers' preview:

Lucien helps Aurora try to take down Klaus in a new episode of The Originals, TONIGHT at 9/8c!