"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:francis: I'm thinking TVD might get one last season after this, possibly the same with TO. That move to Friday, plus the falling ratings isn't good news.

Also have to remember that unless CW starts doing summer shows, they won't be able maintain their lineup with the fact they only do 2 hours of television instead of 3.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:francis: I'm thinking TVD might get one last season after this, possibly the same with TO. That move to Friday, plus the falling ratings isn't good news.

Also have to remember that unless CW starts doing summer shows, they won't be able maintain their lineup with the fact they only do 2 hours of television instead of 3.

The originals won't it's maintain its steady ratings on Friday I've been checking and it's making profit a lot off of syndication

It was never a high ratings like TVD was but TVD ratings actually went up on last ep Friday it's been up and down on Friday but been between a certain ratings so it's maintain a consistent rating it's not that high show anymore tho
Funny how supernatural shyts on it tho on ratings

Worse case they could go back and combine shows again too

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The originals won't it's maintain its steady ratings on Friday I've been checking and it's making profit a lot off of syndication

It was never a high ratings like TVD was but TVD ratings actually went up on last ep Friday it's been up and down on Friday but been between a certain ratings so it's maintain a consistent rating it's not that high show anymore tho
Funny how supernatural shyts on it tho on ratings

Worse case they could go back and combine shows again too
The only TVD character that I would take on The Originals is Bonnie.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caroline and klaus had good chemistry

Alaric would of worked if he stayed a original

Alaric was an original? I stopped watchin TVD around the 5th season i thought he was dead. Plus with the sire line broke i think that means more enemies for Elijah actually because of the bloodline war u kill him and still wipe out that entire club while klause peeps are free.

What if Elijah becomes the tyrant his brother was and starts killing to make a statement

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She's a witch and would be an easy fit in the cast plus it would give Vincent a romantic interest.
Everyone else from TVD is already covered by a character on The Originals.
You don't need Caroline because you already got Camille.
You don't need Stefan because you already got Marcel.
You don't need Damon because you already got Klaus.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Alaric was an original? I stopped watchin TVD around the 5th season i thought he was dead. Plus with the sire line broke i think that means more enemies for Elijah actually because of the bloodline war u kill him and still wipe out that entire club while klause peeps are free.

What if Elijah becomes the tyrant his brother was and starts killing to make a statement

He was one temporarily cuz of their mom and yes it does mean Elijah has more enemies and so do Rebekah
Would be interesting if he did become the new klaus but with a fashion a style lol

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
She's a witch and would be an easy fit in the cast plus it would give Vincent a romantic interest.
Everyone else from TVD is already covered by a character on The Originals.
You don't need Caroline because you already got Camille.
You don't need Stefan because you already got Marcel.
You don't need Damon because you already got Klaus.
But Bonnie is irrelevant on TVD and they have an oversatuation of witches way more powerful. Not gonna even comment on the Vincent thing, but Bonnie has Enzo.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
looks like they gonna try to hook Vincent with the older sister anyway, she wasn't minding him hitting on her

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
looks like they gonna try to hook Vincent with the older sister anyway, she wasn't minding him hitting on her

Cuz she was linked to her aunt she couldn't really die right?
But since she isn't she can now?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But Bonnie is irrelevant on TVD and they have an oversatuation of witches way more powerful. Not gonna even comment on the Vincent thing, but Bonnie has Enzo.
OG TVD made it look like witches were all descended from black folks until the show got on that :mjpls: tip and with The Originals being set in New Orleans I think they need more black witch representation and Bonnie comes from a line of some of the most powerful witches in this universe.
TVD also has never used her correctly...honestly TVD has never used witches well period while The Originals are better in that regard. Bonnie needs to role into Nawlins and take over the witch community, get into power battles with sexy little Davina and give Vincent some good-good.

And Enzo is a shytty character that never should have been created so fukk that guy.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
OG TVD made it look like witches were all descended from black folks until the show got on that :mjpls: tip and with The Originals being set in New Orleans I think they need more black witch representation and Bonnie comes from a line of some of the most powerful witches in this universe.
TVD also has never used her correctly...honestly TVD has never used witches well period while The Originals are better in that regard. Bonnie needs to role into Nawlins and take over the witch community, get into power battles with sexy little Davina and give Vincent some good-good.

And Enzo is a shytty character that never should have been created so fukk that guy.
I mean I agree to some degree, but honestly she kinda annoys me and I don't see how she would fit in with the characters (namely The Originals) at all.
You're dead on about that black/witch thing tho :mjpls:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I mean I agree to some degree, but honestly she kinda annoys me and I don't see how she would fit in with the characters (namely The Originals) at all.
You're dead on about that black/witch thing tho :mjpls:
The witches on The Originals need a new leader who hasn't been chumped by Klaus and them repeatedly; Bonnie fits the bill.
Plus The Originals writers are so much better than the ones on TVD. I hated every second that Klaus was on TVD but they made me actually like him on The Originals. They could do the same with Bonnie.