"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Read at your own cost brehs
Supposedly marcel gets the second serum but half the cast dies or is incapacitated by the end of the season including marcel supposedly a couple of originals, davina, and cami these aren't confirmed but almost ALL tvd and TO spoilers are true

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Read at your own cost brehs
Supposedly marcel gets the second serum but half the cast dies or is incapacitated by the end of the season including marcel supposedly a couple of originals, davina, and cami these aren't confirmed but almost ALL tvd and TO spoilers are true

:lupe: u are right but some have been wrong like the Bonnie and
Damon romance rumor I could of seen happened and they looked legit like they could of too
Good spoiler if true tho
Plus I don't mind knowing spoilers for these shows cuz when they show on tv i still have same impact of not knowing where with some shows it's like :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
See ya cami hate her as a vampire :mjlol:
:russ: at Lucien simp ass getting played still

Damon got everybody hating him

Read spoilers for both shows too they seem more like summaries tho
With originals one being :ohhh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah, dude that plays Damon has backtracked on those comments.
I feel like they knew this show would fail after moving it to Friday. How do you not know that. In fact with all this talk of ending the show and major stars leaving they need to have next season be the end. It should only be like 13 episodes no need for anymore filler.

And to be honest im tired of the originals bringing people back to life to be the big threat. They have killed everyone artleast 3 times already. Every season of both of these shows is either bring back some super power that already died or have someone turn on everyone for their own selfish reasons. I still can't understand how Matt is all of a sudden super vampire hater. Just end them both next season

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I feel like they knew this show would fail after moving it to Friday. How do you not know that. In fact with all this talk of ending the show and major stars leaving they need to have next season be the end. It should only be like 13 episodes no need for anymore filler.

And to be honest im tired of the originals bringing people back to life to be the big threat. They have killed everyone artleast 3 times already. Every season of both of these shows is either bring back some super power that already died or have someone turn on everyone for their own selfish reasons. I still can't understand how Matt is all of a sudden super vampire hater. Just end them both next season

Originals just need better threats their weakness is what makes them too hard too kill

If they could of been killed like with a stake to the heart then u got something u could just leave the rest of their powers the same

But only with a white oak or some super original or super witch it limits the threat

Dracula could be killed like normal but he was so strong it felt like he couldn't die that way just had to use strategy to kill and that's what should be done for the originals

TVD I still like but if should stop next season if they continue make it I'm fine also

I wish they had Damon moved on from Elena since she left the show he didn't have to be with anybody just move on from her

Rayzah

Daps
Originals just need better threats their weakness is what makes them too hard too kill

If they could of been killed like with a stake to the heart then u got something u could just leave the rest of their powers the same

But only with a white oak or some super original or super witch it limits the threat

Dracula could be killed like normal but he was so strong it felt like he couldn't die that way just had to use strategy to kill and that's what should be done for the originals

TVD I still like but if should stop next season if they continue make it I'm fine also

I wish they had Damon moved on from Elena since she left the show he didn't have to be with anybody just move on from her

yea i just watched this past episode, they are reduced to giviing people steroids now :snoop: If they wanted Lucian to be a threat then they should of had him come off like that from the jump. He has already been defeated by them these extra powers are just weak..

Its ridiculous they reduced Damon to a loathing simp for Elaina. I never liked them together and am tired of everything still being aobut her after she left the show..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
yea i just watched this past episode, they are reduced to giviing people steroids now :snoop: If they wanted Lucian to be a threat then they should of had him come off like that from the jump. He has already been defeated by them these extra powers are just weak..

Its ridiculous they reduced Damon to a loathing simp for Elaina. I never liked them together and am tired of everything still being aobut her after she left the show..
The whole idea that the Witch Ancestors would willingly help turn a total douchebag murderer like Lucien into a Super-Original just to get rid of the Michaelson Family makes no sense. Wouldn't it have made more sense for them to just channel their power into one Super Witch who would then be tasked with ridding New Orleans of all Originals? Regular witches have been shown to be able to kick Original's asses from time to time so a witch jacked up on all the dead with magic that ever existed would be able to fukk the Originals up pretty easily.

Rayzah

Daps
The whole idea that the Witch Ancestors would willingly help turn a total douchebag murderer like Lucien into a Super-Original just to get rid of the Michaelson Family makes no sense. Wouldn't it have made more sense for them to just channel their power into one Super Witch who would then be tasked with ridding New Orleans of all Originals? Regular witches have been shown to be able to kick Original's asses from time to time so a witch jacked up on all the dead with magic that ever existed would be able to fukk the Originals up pretty easily.
But they did that already so they have to mix it up. That new regent dude is a bytch I wish they would have got someone else and gave them a better reason

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But they did that already so they have to mix it up. That new regent dude is a bytch I wish they would have got someone else and gave them a better reason
And they fukked that up. When The Originals Mama was in Shima from The Wire's body this show had its best villain of any seasons so of course they cut that shyt short.
Yet these lightweight acting clowns Lucien and Aurora get to be season long baddies.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And they fukked that up. When The Originals Mama was in Shima from The Wire's body this show had its best villain of any seasons so of course they cut that shyt short.
Yet these lightweight acting clowns Lucien and Aurora get to be season long baddies.

Easy fix have a witch come in and get rid of the white oak weakness and have them the same weakness as the vampires but keep their originals power
Show fixed now they really gotta worry cuz all u need a elite strategy to beat
Them

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 20th episode of Season 7 for TVD airing tonight:

Can Bonnie be saved? Find out on the next new episode of The Vampire Diaries, Friday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Bonnie’s magic is back, but for how long? Find out on a new TVD, tonight at 8/7c.

Promo for the 19h episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Klaus fights to save Cami when new episodes of The Originals returns Friday, April 29 at 9/8c on The CW.

Producers' preview:

Davina challenges Lucien when The Originals returns with NEW episodes, TONIGHT at 9/8c!