"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 14th episode of Season 7 for TVD airing tonight:

Welcome to New Orleans. Don't miss the two-hour crossover event of TVD and The Originals Friday, starting at 8/7c!

Producers' Preview:

Stefan pays an old friend a visit in New Orleans on the TVD and The Originals 2-hour crossover event, tonight starting at 8/7c.

Promo for the 14th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

An old friend from Mystic Falls stops by New Orleans. Don't miss The Vampire Diaries and The Originals 2-hour crossover event, starting Friday at 8/7c.

Producers' preview:

Vampires face extinction on the The Vampire Diaries and The Originals 2-hour crossover event, TONIGHT starting at 8/7c!

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So klaus is fukked??? He still a strong as shyt hybrid so he can catch bodies. Does that mean he cant make a new sire line?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So klaus is fukked??? He still a strong as shyt hybrid so he can catch bodies. Does that mean he cant make a new sire line?

Now his ex sire plus the other sires from the siblings gonna hunt for him
Cuz when he had his sire they had to be loyal not no more

So from what I gather from both shows is that he told Stefan leave Caroline for her sake cuz he is on same path as Elijah and Stefan told him take his own advice plus with his sire no longer bound his baby mama and daughter are at risk now
So I think a flash forward is gonna happen for the originals also since klaus ain't there for 3 years

Side note: aurora had that bubble poking out this ep tho :wow:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now his ex sire plus the other sires from the siblings gonna hunt for him
Cuz when he had his sire they had to be loyal not no more

So from what I gather from both shows is that he told Stefan leave Caroline for her sake cuz he is on same path as Elijah and Stefan told him take his own advice plus with his sire no longer bound his baby mama and daughter are at risk now
So I think a flash forward is gonna happen for the originals also since klaus ain't there for 3 years

Side note: aurora had that bubble poking out this ep tho :wow:

Yea what was that about? Is it 3 years in TVD or the originals too?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Great episode for both shows, they ran together perfectly.. I am curious to see how they handle this 3 year gap, at this point it has to be address very soon. If next season takes place 3 years later it gives TVD another two seasons of material in my opinion..

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great episode for both shows, they ran together perfectly.. I am curious to see how they handle this 3 year gap, at this point it has to be address very soon. If next season takes place 3 years later it gives TVD another two seasons of material in my opinion..

Im curious about the haley storyline now since she is an original but i forgot how does the hydrid shyt work again? She can make vampires but for hydrids she gotta bite a wolf or feed them blood and they die?

What about their daughter? Technically shouldnt she be the original because her blood turned her mom in the womb but then that would swing back to Klaus being the original?? Wtf this is worst than the flash time paradox shyt

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Im curious about the haley storyline now since she is an original but i forgot how does the hydrid shyt work again? She can make vampires but for hydrids she gotta bite a wolf or feed them blood and they die?

What about their daughter? Technically shouldnt she be the original because her blood turned her mom in the womb but then that would swing back to Klaus being the original?? Wtf this is worst than the flash time paradox shyt
You have to be turned by the spell to be an Original. Hope and Hayley aren't Originals they are just not a part of a sireline. All of Klaus's sireline were removed so now they aren't either.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You have to be turned by the spell to be an Original. Hope and Hayley aren't Originals they are just not a part of a sireline. All of Klaus's sireline were removed so now they aren't either.

Basically what u said originals die from white oak and I think only a rare powerful witch can do something to them like their aunt

Hayley can die with her heart stabbed

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I recorded TVD since they were doing a crossover but lasted till that douchebag guy with the accent knocked out Damon and Bonnie before I had to bail. That show is just dreadful.
Stefan actually fit pretty seamlessly on The Originals though (aside from the Caroline stuff I don't care about).
At least those dikkbag brother and sister are gone. Bummed they killed Aya though.
And breaking the sire link to only Klaus is cool because out of all the Originals it is Klaus that used the sire link as a crutch the most.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I recorded TVD since they were doing a crossover but lasted till that douchebag guy with the accent knocked out Damon and Bonnie before I had to bail. That show is just dreadful.
Stefan actually fit pretty seamlessly on The Originals though (aside from the Caroline stuff I don't care about).
At least those dikkbag brother and sister are gone. Bummed they killed Aya though.
And breaking the sire link to only Klaus is cool because out of all the Originals it is Klaus that used the sire link as a crutch the most.

Ya he gonna have a galore of enemies now that they don't have to worry about being sired to him
I actually still enjoy TVD tho can't front :manny:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

I cant stand ole boy, I be like dude why are you still here, nobody likes you, but since they show him and bonnie hooking up in the future I guess we are stuck with him..

yea all of the new characters have been snooby, a$$holes even Aya, she was boujie as shyt, ole arrogant ass

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm glad they finally gave Klaus a loss

I was getting sick of him being invulnerable

"I felt them all leave me" :umad:

His shyt is weird they have Elijah give him that work and he even admit Elijah beat his ass then klaus beat his ass instead it's like those 2 exchange wins and losses :mindblown: