"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
What do you mean, they had her turn off her humanity and she was the villain for a few episodes, same as Elaina, same as Tyler, Camille It's like they giv everyone that same a$$hole, personality and they make them go right after their friends for a while.. But Cammy doesn't even have a reason to be acting crazy but here we go..
you need to check the tape again, caroline was a villian, not even a side villian, most dirt she ever did was be Damon's girlfriend in the first season and kiss a few black boys, thats it

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
you need to check the tape again, caroline was a villian, not even a side villian, most dirt she ever did was be Damon's girlfriend in the first season and kiss a few black boys, thats it
so the whole thing where she turned off her "switch" and was running around torturing and kidnapping people, made stefon turn off his "switch" is not villain work.. im not saying she was the main or side vllian, I'm syaing she went through her unlikeable a$$hole phase that all the main character on both shows have now gone through and its becoming cliche

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
Finally got around to watching The Originals.

The characters in this show really stand out for me and Niklaus especially.

Might be one of my favorite shows period so far.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Finally got around to watching The Originals.

The characters in this show really stand out for me and Niklaus especially.

Might be one of my favorite shows period so far.
Mine too, mine too! Maybe. I do seem more in a rush to watch The 100 then Originals though. My only gripe with the show is that I wish there were more than two Originals in the regular cast. The others show up every once in a while, but two of the three are just spirits. Would like to Finn back with Vincent's actor killing that role again.

daemonova

Daps
so the whole thing where she turned off her "switch" and was running around torturing and kidnapping people, made stefon turn off his "switch" is not villain work.. im not saying she was the main or side vllian, I'm syaing she went through her unlikeable a$$hole phase that all the main character on both shows have now gone through and its becoming cliche

klaus made stefan turn off his switch, i don't if you knwo what you're watching, but she did have a ripper moment, but she didn't actively try to dominate other vampires

Rayzah

Daps
klaus made stefan turn off his switch, i don't if you knwo what you're watching, but she did have a ripper moment, but she didn't actively try to dominate other vampires
dawg did you not see last season? she made him turn off his switch or she was going to kill someone I forget who tho and they ran around for like 6 episodes doing whatever they wanted..

daemonova

Daps
dawg did you not see last season? she made him turn off his switch or she was going to kill someone I forget who tho and they ran around for like 6 episodes doing whatever they wanted..
i missed last season, we was talking about when Caroline turned, she didn't turn last season

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 12th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Elijah attempts to regain control of The Strix on a new episode of The Originals, Friday at 9/8c!

Producers' Preview:

Rookie move, Cami. See the fallout on tonight's NEW episode of The Originals at 9/8c!

Promo for the 12th episode of Season 7 for TVD tonight:

Hit rock bottom? Hit back. A new TVD is Friday at 8/7c

Producers' Preview:

Find out why Damon is filled with remorse on a new episode of TVD tomorrow at 8/7c

Rayzah

Daps
now that elaina is out of the picture I wonder if they actually get into that future storyline it seems so much more interesting than what's going on now. I hope by the end of the season they are at the events that lead to that story. It would be nice if they just skipped to those 3 years and let us figure out what happened a little bit at a time.

Also do you think this huntress is the same person that marked that heretic chick?
i guess I was right kind of, but I figured it was her that was hunting them all this time

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 13th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Rookie move, Cami. See the fallout on tonight's NEW episode of The Originals at 9/8c!

Producers' Preview:

A vengeful Aurora makes her move against the Mikaelsons on a new episode of The Originals, TONIGHT at 9/8c!

Promo for the 13th episode of Season 7 for TVD tonight:

She’s coming to slay. A new TVD is Friday at 8/7c!

Producers' Preview:

The huntress is coming for vampire blood on a new TVD tonight at 8/7c!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yo, the last time I saw shyt was when Rebecca came back and was trying to hide Klaus' kid from Elijah who was being controlled or something. Is it worth watching now?

TVD just looks like trash so don't bother there.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yo, the last time I saw shyt was when Rebecca came back and was trying to hide Klaus' kid from Elijah who was being controlled or something. Is it worth watching now?

TVD just looks like trash so don't bother there.

The originals still good show

TVD seems better without Elena tho more of how they wrote her character than the actress been a good season so far too me :manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I like the Originals (much more than TVD actually) but the way they don't respect their own continuity is annoying.
Mama Mikaelson used doppleganger blood/heart to power the spell that turned her kids into vamps...this bullshyt about needing an "unsired vampire's heart" makes zero sense. The Originals are the fukking first vampires so where would their mom have gotten an unsired vampire's heart? Where would she have gotten a vampire's heart period since they didn't exist at the time?