"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 11th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

The monster within Cami is unleashed on a new episode of The Originals Friday at 9/8c!

Producers' Preview:

See two kindred spirits reunite on a new episode of The Originals, TONIGHT at 9/8c!

Generic promo:

The battle between families is far from over. Don't miss new episodes of #TheOriginals Fridays at 9/8c!

Promo for the 11th episode of Season 7 for TVD tonight:

Vampires have a special place in hell. A new TVD is Friday at 8/7c!

Producers' Preview:

You saw Damon’s personal hell, now welcome to Stefan’s. A new TVD directed by Paul Wesley is TONIGHT at 8/7c.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I wonder what Elijah has to hide, but I think we know, don't we? #theoriginals

Well, the plot has been revealed, y'all satisfied #TVD

daemonova

Daps
What happened? I missed the episode
originals

camilie as a vampire not the same as a human, white oak stake is involved, elijah killed a witch because she knew what he did (you can figure it out), Davina found a way to eventually bring kol back, aya took over the stix

TVD
you can take the brothers out of the Phoenix stone but you can't take the stone out of the brothers, their mothers boyfriend is the biggest troll in TVD history, Caroline and ALaric will eventually hook up, Matt Donovan is a instrument for this seasons big baddie

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Why every time they turn someone in one of these shows they make the character so unlikeable they are always spoiled brats or a$$holes. Why can't someone become cool after they turn?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why every time they turn someone in one of these shows they make the character so unlikeable they are always spoiled brats or a$$holes. Why can't someone become cool after they turn?

When Alaric became a original he was coo tho :win:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man, they really fukked up by making Cami a vampire.
I was starting to tolerate her as Klaus' therapist/maybe girlfriend but now that she is Vamp Elena 2.0 I have no use for her.
It would have been better if they just let her die.

At least Davina is back...they need to get her and Marcel interacting more and hopefully now that she is a Strix Witch that will happen.

Aya is a million times better as the head of the Strix than any of those whiny c*nt First Sired douchebags were.

Elijah is that dude. he strolled into that coven and killed that witch with class and aplomb like a boss.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was starting to tolerate her as Klaus' therapist/maybe girlfriend but now that she is Vamp Elena 2.0 I have no use for her.

At least Davina is back...they need to get her and Marcel interacting more and hopefully now that she is a Strix Witch that will happen.

Aya is a million times better as the head of the Strix than any of those whiny c*nt First Sired douchebags were.

Elijah is that dude. he strolled into that coven and killed that witch with class and aplomb like a boss.

Aya is :noah:
Last time it was Rebekah witch :lawd:

They got female black excellence down in this show tho :whew:

Rayzah

Daps

Exactly, they ruined her just like they ruined Elana and caroline.. I also don't buy these new vamps being able to do any damage or cause any real trouble against the 1000 year old original. They should just laugh at anything they try to do to them.

Yea I'm glad they got rid of the first sired team, they were super annoying

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Exactly, they ruined her just like they ruined Elana and caroline.. I also don't buy these new vamps being able to do any damage or cause any real trouble against the 1000 year old original. They should just laugh at anything they try to do to them.

Yea I'm glad they got rid of the first sired team, they were super annoying

That still doesn't make sense either cu they are old they give them trouble
I see that against the other vamps not the originals tho

Na Caroline is fine as a vamp
To me she ain't all a wimp and shyt like Elena was she bout that I'll fukk u up life where Elena is on that save me shyt even as a vamp I get it when she was a human but even then the other humans weren't no punk

Rayzah

Daps
originals

camilie as a vampire not the same as a human, white oak stake is involved, elijah killed a witch because she knew what he did (you can figure it out), Davina found a way to eventually bring kol back, aya took over the stix

TVD
you can take the brothers out of the Phoenix stone but you can't take the stone out of the brothers, their mothers boyfriend is the biggest troll in TVD history, Caroline and ALaric will eventually hook up, Matt Donovan is a instrument for this seasons big baddie

now that elaina is out of the picture I wonder if they actually get into that future storyline it seems so much more interesting than what's going on now. I hope by the end of the season they are at the events that lead to that story. It would be nice if they just skipped to those 3 years and let us figure out what happened a little bit at a time.

Also do you think this huntress is the same person that marked that heretic chick?

daemonova

Daps

they didn't do shiet with caroline, im still waiting for her to go bad, that hayley/caroline fight was the wackest thing ever, hayley dropped her with one shot

daemonova

Daps
now that elaina is out of the picture I wonder if they actually get into that future storyline it seems so much more interesting than what's going on now. I hope by the end of the season they are at the events that lead to that story. It would be nice if they just skipped to those 3 years and let us figure out what happened a little bit at a time.

Also do you think this huntress is the same person that marked that heretic chick?

to answer you question in the spolier, no, but stranger things have happened, i see you didn't question me on what elijah did

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

She not dead the first ep shows Damon with a coffin next too him saying why did u wake me up Stefan I said not until Elena wakes up
So she ain't dead breh and that was in the flash forward
Also I'm sure that coffin was a dummy coffin that Tyler set up for Damon cuz of whatever he told Tyler he isn't suppose to see her no matter what he says
Also Matt probably hooks up with that cop and she is the person that got killed he said in the flash forward probably by Enzo since he captured him a few eps ago as payback

Rayzah

Daps
they didn't do shiet with caroline, im still waiting for her to go bad, that hayley/caroline fight was the wackest thing ever, hayley dropped her with one shot
What do you mean, they had her turn off her humanity and she was the villain for a few episodes, same as Elaina, same as Tyler, Camille It's like they giv everyone that same a$$hole, personality and they make them go right after their friends for a while.. But Cammy doesn't even have a reason to be acting crazy but here we go..