"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
U cant make them reg vampires because there would be no chance for them to survive the weekend lol they fukked so many people the show would have to be some carmen sandiego chase cause new orleans would get nuked.

The spell that changed them wasnt something exclusive to their mom i bet their aunt couldve flipped and made her own originals and maybe their behind the war to kill all 3 unexpected at least i hope

that actually would have been extremely interesting :ohhh: why didn't Dahlia make her own originals :ohhh:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Brehs I'm watching the TVD Mid-season finale right now & I think I've finally changed my mind on Bonnie. I've never been attracted to her during the first 6 seasons of this show.

But this season she got me going :takedat:.

Yea...i don't know what it is either...Bonnie getting sexier and sexier with age.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that actually would have been extremely interesting :ohhh: why didn't Dahlia make her own originals :ohhh:

Kind of hard to imagine that the entire world of vampires come from one family unless in the books they are only in america. A younger group of originals wouldnt be as powerful so of course they would need to cause a civil war in the fam to catch them off guard

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the Mid-Season Premiere/10th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Vengeance is coming. The Originals moves to a new night starting Friday, January 29!

Producers' Preview:

The war between families begins when ?The Originals? returns on its new night, Friday at 9/8c!

Promo for the Mid-Season Premiere/10th episode of Season 7 for TVD tonight:

The Vampire Diaries moves to Fridays, starting January 29 at 8/7c!

Producers' Preview:

Damon fights through his own personal hell on the return of TVD, TONIGHT at 8/7c.

Generic promo:

Welcome back to Mystic Falls. Watch new episodes of The Vampire Diaries Fridays at 8/7c.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
aiya dropped hayley like hayley dropped caroline back in the day #theoriginals

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Best episodes of TO and TVD in a while. They are in the death slot though so :manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really hope this is the end of the first sired vamps revenge storyline because none of those characters or the actors playing them did anything but annoy the fukk out me me all season.
Also think it would have been better to just let Cami die.
And where the fukk is my baby Davina?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Where is the annoying muthafukka Lucien? He been gone for like 3-4 episodes.
He rescued aurora when they kidnapped her they said
Hopefully we never seem him or that daffy bytch Aurora again.
I was halfway hoping they would put Finn's spirit back into Vincent and made him the Big Bad of the rest of this season. Dude who plays Vincent was really good playing crazy Finn.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hopefully we never seem him or that daffy bytch Aurora again.
I was halfway hoping they would put Finn's spirit back into Vincent and made him the Big Bad of the rest of this season. Dude who plays Vincent was really good playing crazy Finn.

Yea he was hella good had them
In check at times with his witch power too :whew: