"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The casting for the 3 progeny vamps on The Originals is disgusting.
Having Lucien cast with an obnoxious actor with a punchable face is one thing but to cast 3 obnoxious actors with punchable faces is just a mistake. Usually I have a love to hate (or just love in the case of Kima from The Wire as the Originals mom) thing going on with the villains on this show but I just don't want to see these 3 people on my TV screen at all.

They are so concerned with eye candy that a lot of times they get guys like that ( pause).. I do think those three are the snobbiest characters ever tho, like the name Lucien and the way they say it is so snobby... I don't buy them as a threat either simply because they aren't any stronger than any of the other threats..

gave them the death friday slot only supernatural survived that as far as i recall
let alone rumors going around ratings be so bad for TVD be the last season here
other cast members want the actor who plays damon gone cuz he too much in spotlight while the guy who plays Stefan likes the way the show is playing now bout the brother similar to supernatural
also read the originals did better in ratings being in its own day
but behind TVD ratings have dropped

Yea that is a good way for a show to lose steam, I understand it for TVD but the originals don't deserve that...

Also why don't the TVD seem to be effected by anything from the originals, if this sire line story is to be taken serious then they need to care about that too..

Damon has been wack since he became the "super in love" guy, that completely goes against his character, and it leaves Stephen with nothing to do.. I cant buy into ripper Stephan, its like they decided to swap character I'm guessing cuz the fat white chicks that watch this shyt thought damon was better looking, but that's when the show stopped being amazing and just a decent watch now

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U cant make them reg vampires because there would be no chance for them to survive the weekend lol they fukked so many people the show would have to be some carmen sandiego chase cause new orleans would get nuked.

The spell that changed them wasnt something exclusive to their mom i bet their aunt couldve flipped and made her own originals and maybe their behind the war to kill all 3 unexpected at least i hope

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 8th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Klaus will take everything from Aurora to get Cami back. New episodes of The Originals return Thursday, December 3 at 9/8c!

Producers' Preview:

Elijah and Freya have only one goal on TONIGHT'S new episode of #TheOriginals at 9/8c...save Rebekah at all costs.

Promo for the 8th episode of Season 7 for TVD tonight:

One lives, and one will die. TVD returns Thursday, December 3.

Producers' Preview:

The Salvatores join the heretics for a party to die for on a new TVD Thursday at 8/7c.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i see them making Stefan out to be this "Joseph" type character, just in time for Christmas

im glad hayley made the right decision

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the Mid-Season Finale/9th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Celebrate the holidays with the Mikaelsons this Thursday on the Winter Finale of The Originals at 9/8c!

Producers' Preview:

The Strix move against The Originals in full force TONIGHT on the Winter Finale at 9/8c!

Promo for the Mid-Season Finale/9th episode of Season 7 for TVD tonight:

Tis' the midseason finale! Don't miss TVD Thursday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Vampires and Santa Claus clearly don’t mix. The Winter Finale of #TVD is TONIGHT at 8/7c!

Rayzah

Daps
damn both shows end with a cliff hanger, the one thing I dont like is how quick everyone is to switch sides, they will will kill their best friend or family member who they just had dinner with if it fits their agenda then when they fail they best friends again...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
damn both shows end with a cliff hanger, the one thing I dont like is how quick everyone is to switch sides, they will will kill their best friend or family member who they just had dinner with if it fits their agenda then when they fail they best friends again...

there is theory going around that the flash forward is not what we think but its stefan hell so its not real cuz in his hell he loses everyone he loves and damon is captured and hit with werewolf venom so he gonna die unless he get a cure from klaus
and he isn't with caroline in the future but valerie instead but caroline is kidnapped now and dont forget she dont wanna talk to him anymore

ya everyone quick to turn on each other thats true. not sure if cami is dead tho since she had vampire blood from klaus unless its out her system or aurora crazy ass gave it too her so she can be sired to his sister

Rayzah

Daps
there is theory going around that the flash forward is not what we think but its stefan hell so its not real cuz in his hell he loses everyone he loves and damon is captured and hit with werewolf venom so he gonna die unless he get a cure from klaus
and he isn't with caroline in the future but valerie instead but caroline is kidnapped now and dont forget she dont wanna talk to him anymore

ya everyone quick to turn on each other thats true. not sure if cami is dead tho since she had vampire blood from klaus unless its out her system or aurora crazy ass gave it too her so she can be sired to his sister
And why was Damon and Stefan just hanging around the house knowing the man they just tried to kill can come and anytime he wants. Why was their plans to kill a vampire twice as strong as them so basic, like they don't know what it takes, they have been a little to careless this season. I don't like the heretics but them nikkas deserved what they got.

Oh and the future plot twist better be amazing

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Brehs I'm watching the TVD Mid-season right now & I think I've finally changed my mind on Bonnie. I've never been attracted to her during the first 6 seasons of this show.

But this season she got me going :takedat:.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cami with her throat slashed didnt make me gasp too much as they could just heal her but i forgot she had Klaus blood in her too so i doubt he would be mad if she woke up a vampire. Still hope theirs a stronger witch or vampire pullin the strings behind this season

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Cami with her throat slashed didnt make me gasp too much as they could just heal her but i forgot she had Klaus blood in her too so i doubt he would be mad if she woke up a vampire. Still hope theirs a stronger witch or vampire pullin the strings behind this season
Witch Finn was dope too me had them boys really watching their backs
Bringing back the white oak stake will help
Make them look weak cuz anybody could get them with the right strategy like how marcel did Elijah can't fight everybody without getting hurt eventually

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Witch Finn was dope too me had them boys really watching their backs
Bringing back the white oak stake will help
Make them look weak cuz anybody could get them with the right strategy like how marcel did Elijah can't fight everybody without getting hurt eventually

Yea black dude is a good actor. Really feels like a different character right now