"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The casting for the 3 progeny vamps on The Originals is disgusting.
Having Lucien cast with an obnoxious actor with a punchable face is one thing but to cast 3 obnoxious actors with punchable faces is just a mistake. Usually I have a love to hate (or just love in the case of Kima from The Wire as the Originals mom) thing going on with the villains on this show but I just don't want to see these 3 people on my TV screen at all.

Yea...im digging the Vampire Diaries season more than the Originals so far.

Im interested in knowing who's hunting Damon / Stefan.

I keep saying it but, who am i, random dude on the internet, they need to bring in vampires that are older and more powerful than the Originals. They could easily bring in some ancient Egyptian / Greek / Roman supernaturals.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yea...im digging the Vampire Diaries season more than the Originals so far.

Im interested in knowing who's hunting Damon / Stefan.

I keep saying it but, who am i, random dude on the internet, they need to bring in vampires that are older and more powerful than the Originals. They could easily bring in some ancient Egyptian / Greek / Roman supernaturals.
I think they need to go in the opposite direction and just make The Originals regular vamps. They could still be stronger than other vamps because they are older but removing the whole uber-powerful 1st vampire stuff would go a long way towards helping the writers come up with believable enemies for them and would open up a lot of character stuff with how each of the Michaelson brood would deal with not being so special anymore.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The person leaving the x marks in TVD is either his mom or Valerie its someone who Stefan hurt hell it could be that fine ass niece he compelled from last season

The originals I still love it sure we could make them weak I just rather it be a stronger villain or bring back the white oak stake u can beat them with a reg vampire with strategy it has been proven and shown already too hell Damon and Stefan did granted it wasn't a white oak stake but strategy worked

The sire line thing works best if they were all against each other
Like Elijah line vs klaus vs Rebekah line

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I think both shows have been pretty strong this season. No problems with the three new vamps on the Originals. Tho that Lucien dude does really have a punchable face tho lol.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

gave them the death friday slot only supernatural survived that as far as i recall
let alone rumors going around ratings be so bad for TVD be the last season here
other cast members want the actor who plays damon gone cuz he too much in spotlight while the guy who plays Stefan likes the way the show is playing now bout the brother similar to supernatural
also read the originals did better in ratings being in its own day
but behind TVD ratings have dropped

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

gave them the death friday slot only supernatural survived that as far as i recall
let alone rumors going around ratings be so bad for TVD be the last season here
other cast members want the actor who plays damon gone cuz he too much in spotlight while the guy who plays Stefan likes the way the show is playing now bout the brother similar to supernatural
also read the originals did better in ratings being in its own day
but behind TVD ratings have dropped

What cast members are rumored to want him out?