"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
that bonnie time skip with enzo was like :wow:
the person she talking bout with love I'm sure is damon tho like she fell in love with and made a mistake to hurt him which is why i think he was in the casket cuz of her

on the originals :myman: elijah gave klaus that work :damn:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 6th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

The Mikaelson family is at odds over the prophecy. The Originals is new Thursday at 9/8c.

Producers' Preview:

Learn the truth about Klaus' old flame on tonight's NEW episode of The Originals at 9/8c!

Promo for the 6th episode of Season 7 for TVD tonight:

Can the Heretics and Salvatores live in peace? Find out on a new TVD Thursday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Executive Producers Caroline Dries and Julie Plec preview tonight's episode!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don't know if this has been said but, there ain't no way I'm waiting 60+ years for no damn body. I would have been moved on, also They kill me with how everyone screws everyone over all the time and then two episodes later they all buddy buddy again.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't know if this has been said but, there ain't no way I'm waiting 60+ years for no damn body. I would have been moved on, also They kill me with how everyone screws everyone over all the time and then two episodes later they all buddy buddy again.

She sexy as shyt with that accent tho :noah:

Well we know it was to put them to sleep so the first sire can rule everybody

I was :russ: that Elijah made them think they were the them for a century

Tvd Alaric and Caroline engagement I hope is just a cover up don't make sense too me figure they do some shyt like that since she preggo in real life

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice:They killed off Black Rebekah in last week's episode of "The Originals".

Yeah, the actress playing witch Rebecca is in the new Star Wars movies so she didn't have time to film full-time with The Originals.

Which movie is she in?

I know she is definitely in The Force Awakens.

:francis: She's gonna be a regular on some upcoming ABC Biblical soap opera called "Of Kings and Prophets" debuting midseason.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 7th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Get in the holiday spirit with a new episode of The Originals Thursday at 9/8c!

Producers' Preview:

Can Cami be saved from Lucien? Find out Thursday on a new episode of The Originals at 9/8c.

Promo for the 7th episode of Season 7 for TVD tonight:

Who’s on the menu for Thanksgiving dinner? Find out on a new TVD Thursday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Will Thanksgiving dinner bring the Salvatore brothers closer to their mother? Find out on a new TVD tonight at 8/7c.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The casting for the 3 progeny vamps on The Originals is disgusting.
Having Lucien cast with an obnoxious actor with a punchable face is one thing but to cast 3 obnoxious actors with punchable faces is just a mistake. Usually I have a love to hate (or just love in the case of Kima from The Wire as the Originals mom) thing going on with the villains on this show but I just don't want to see these 3 people on my TV screen at all.

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
The casting for the 3 progeny vamps on The Originals is disgusting.
Having Lucien cast with an obnoxious actor with a punchable face is one thing but to cast 3 obnoxious actors with punchable faces is just a mistake. Usually I have a love to hate (or just love in the case of Kima from The Wire as the Originals mom) thing going on with the villains on this show but I just don't want to see these 3 people on my TV screen at all.
Yeah the characters n storyline is not compelling or even that interesting to me.I'm lightweight disappointed in this season so far..season 1>>>>>than this shyt

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah the characters n storyline is not compelling or even that interesting to me.I'm lightweight disappointed in this season so far..season 1>>>>>than this shyt
I think if they had done better casting. Hopefully the sire line story gets ended and the show shifts to a new Big Bad like they usually do every season.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Stopped watching TVD during season 4, how is it? And how is The Originals?