"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 3rd episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Marcel's loyalty to the Mikaelsons is tested when The Originals is new Thursday at 9/8c.

Producers' Preview:

Executive Producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci preview the Mikaelsons' newest foes. The Originals is new Thursday at 9/8c.

Promo for the 3rd episode of Season 7 for TVD tonight:

The phoenix stone must be destroyed before it’s too late. Watch a new episode of The Vampire Diaries Thursday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Executive Producers Caroline Dries and Julie Plec tease Stefan and Valerie's past. Watch a new TVD Thursday at 8/7c.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
The Originals is treating Marcel like TVD treats Matt.
And is the show going to write it like Rebecca's line doesn't give a damn about this Sire Line War that is going on?
I'm pretty sure Rebecca is gonna show up again soon. This is too big for her not to.

And Matt gets treated much shyttier lol.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
rebecca is gonna show up it was said she shows up this season from what i read awhile back

both tvd and the originals been good this season

the whole elena not being here is true but not true i think they just wrote her wrong as the season went by

its obvious damon gonna get with bonnie tho :ohhh:

but the tvd time skip kills the originals sire line in a sense tho if they still share same timeline which I'm sure they do

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
rebecca is gonna show up it was said she shows up this season from what i read awhile back

both tvd and the originals been good this season

the whole elena not being here is true but not true i think they just wrote her wrong as the season went by

its obvious damon gonna get with bonnie tho :ohhh:

but the tvd time skip kills the originals sire line in a sense tho if they still share same timeline which I'm sure they do
True. They're all sired to Klaus tho and it's obvious he's gonna beat whatever is coming to him this season.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 4th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

A vampire gala turns extra bloody. The Originals is new Thursday at 9/8c.

Producers' Preview:

What do the vampires and hybrids of New Orleans have planned for Halloween? The Originals is new Thursday at 9/8c.

Promo for the 4th episode of Season 7 for TVD tonight:

Get ready for a night of terror. Watch a new TVD Thursday at 8/7c!

Producers' Preview:

Executive Producers Julie Plec and Caroline Dries preview TVD’s Halloween episode. Watch it tonight at 8/7c!

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im enjoying the originals but unless there is a behind the scenes world buster ass villain in the background this is all pointless and theme is being immortal u put up with fukkery out of boredom.

Nik and elijah can just say hey u pick 4 and i pick 4 and murder the whole click then start over then compel the leaders to tell them where the shyt is. Not all this running around scooby doo shyt

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im enjoying the originals but unless there is a behind the scenes world buster ass villain in the background this is all pointless and theme is being immortal u put up with fukkery out of boredom.

Nik and elijah can just say hey u pick 4 and i pick 4 and murder the whole click then start over then compel the leaders to tell them where the shyt is. Not all this running around scooby doo shyt

:russ: it's Hayley my one night stand wolf
:russ: house full of Elijah's

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 5th episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Klaus' first love is back, but is vengeance in her heart? The Originals is new Thursday at 9/8c.

Producers' Preview:

Executive Producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci preview the reveal of another Mikaelson family secret. The Originals is new Thursday at 9/8c.

Promo for the 5th episode of Season 7 for TVD tonight:

When old flames ignite, someone will get burned. Watch a new TVD Thursday at 8/7c!

Producers' Preview:

The living reunites with the dead on a new TVD TONIGHT at 8/7c!