"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
What's the point of him? Unless he's willing to commit suicide he can never kill Klaus. That's the one thing that made the Originals wack to me quickfast and made me start liking Vampire Diaries more. The Originals are too strong, thus the villians need to be as strong or stronger to make it interesting. They need to start unearthing some 3,000 year old Egyptian witches or demons from Hell or some kinda more powerful hybrid because what's the point if nobody can really really kill him.
whiteoak

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm watching the old Vampire Diaries episodes again

Just ran through Season 1, starting Season 2. There's so many holes that I'm catching. But one that jumps out to me is the werewolf thing. In Season 2, Damon and Stefan have no clue what Tyler or his uncle Mason is. Why they're so strong or so fast. They joke about him being a werewolf like it's not a real thing. They're both 140 year old vampires. How can they NOT know about werewolves. Stefan, in the later seasons, is shown to have met Klaus / Rebekka and was Klaus' best friend for a couple years in Chicago during the Prohibition Era, so he knows about hybrids and werewolves, so how can he in Season 2, not realize what Tyler is? :beli:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm watching the old Vampire Diaries episodes again

Just ran through Season 1, starting Season 2. There's so many holes that I'm catching. But one that jumps out to me is the werewolf thing. In Season 2, Damon and Stefan have no clue what Tyler or his uncle Mason is. Why they're so strong or so fast. They joke about him being a werewolf like it's not a real thing. They're both 140 year old vampires. How can they NOT know about werewolves. Stefan, in the later seasons, is shown to have met Klaus / Rebekka and was Klaus' best friend for a couple years in Chicago during the Prohibition Era, so he knows about hybrids and werewolves, so how can he in Season 2, not realize what Tyler is? :beli:
it is shown that same season that Klaus made Stefan forget he ever knew him, so........

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
it is shown that same season that Klaus made Stefan forget he ever knew him, so........

okay, even so, these vampires (Damon & Stefan) are 140 years old who have traveled all across the country. if i remembered correctly, Damon was in New Orleans because some crazy chick was sired to him. So Damon was living in New Orleans in 1942 but never bumped into Marcel and his vampires, or the witches down there, or the Crescent Pack wolves, who were running the city back then? It's kinda hard to believe he didn't know any werewolves or thinks they don't exist in Season 2, when the Originals show has them running everywhere.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am halfway through the first ep of the season for The Originals and I am really close to just giving up on this show if this Lucien guy is going to be around for a while.
This actor's face offends me greatly (he looks like a humanoid possum) and I can't be watching a show with some new guy annoying the fukk out of me every week.

daemonova

Daps
okay, even so, these vampires (Damon & Stefan) are 140 years old who have traveled all across the country. if i remembered correctly, Damon was in New Orleans because some crazy chick was sired to him. So Damon was living in New Orleans in 1942 but never bumped into Marcel and his vampires, or the witches down there, or the Crescent Pack wolves, who were running the city back then? It's kinda hard to believe he didn't know any werewolves or thinks they don't exist in Season 2, when the Originals show has them running everywhere.

Marcel had driven the wolves out of New Orleans and made witches not practice magic, this in the pilot for the Originals, what else you got?

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Marcel had driven the wolves out of New Orleans and made witches not practice magic, this in the pilot for the Originals, what else you got?

To the Bayou breh.

People in the supernatural world still knew they existed :heh:

How can Damon go to New Orleans and not hear about how a werewolf crime family ruled the city

daemonova

Daps
To the Bayou breh.

People in the supernatural world still knew they existed :heh:

How can Damon go to New Orleans and not hear about how a werewolf crime family ruled the city
ask Julie Plec on twitter see what she say

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just got done watching the season premieres of TVD & "The Originals", once again...

"The Originals" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TVD

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 2nd episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

The Mikaelson family is on the brink of war on Thursday's new episode of The Originals at 9/8c!

Producers' Preview:

Executive Producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci preview the war erupting on The Originals, new Thursday at 9/8c!

Generic promo:

A war is brewing on The Originals! New episodes are on Thursday at 9/8c.

Promo for the 2nd episode of Season 7 for TVD tonight:

The war has just begun. Watch a new episode of The Vampire Diaries Thursday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Executive Producers Julie Plec and Caroline Dries preview a new episode of The Vampire Diaries. Watch it tonight at 8/7c!

Generic promo:

Welcome back to Mystic Falls. Watch new episodes of The Vampire Diaries Thursdays at 8/7c.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Arielle Kebbel is back for a new season of Rehash! Watch The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Thursday, starting at 8/7c.

:mjlol: She's still doing these TVD rehash shows for the CW's website & YouTube channel despite the fact that she's a regular character on HBO's "Ballers".

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Don't these flash forwards
Of tvd spoil the originals :why:

They are on the same time line and all :ohhh: