All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:dead: Brehs I just read this shyt on LSA:

"
The Vampire Diaries tea

09-27-2014, 12:20 PM Poster: incogneato

I@n is still into N/ina and he is only dating Nicki R. to make N/ina jealous.
do not spell his name correctly because he stays perched online reading about himself (he has google alerts) and he also has a huge ego

N/ina on the other hand pays him absolute dust. she hates that she has to work with him every day and can't wait for the show to be over. she is also determined to have a movie career and does the casting couch thing.

ever wondered why K@t G/raham gets sidelined in the show? because Jul/ie P/lec is a racist and a bytch in general. nobody in the cast can stand her

Jose/ph Morg/an used to have crush on C@ndice, everyone was aware of it. all it took was to see how he looks at her. he never asked her out or did anything about it because she was taken

C@ndice had an opportunity to be in a blockbuster that came out this year, but was ultimately passed over because she wasn't willing to lay on her back for the part. maybe they should have considered Ni/na :psmile:

Pau/l was smashing P/hoebe while he was still married to T/obey

Link: The Vampire Diaries tea
"

@Jello Biafra @daemonova @prophecypro
:heh: Wtf at all this fukkery...

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:dead: Brehs I just read this shyt on LSA:

"
The Vampire Diaries tea

09-27-2014, 12:20 PM Poster: incogneato

I@n is still into N/ina and he is only dating Nicki R. to make N/ina jealous.
do not spell his name correctly because he stays perched online reading about himself (he has google alerts) and he also has a huge ego

N/ina on the other hand pays him absolute dust. she hates that she has to work with him every day and can't wait for the show to be over. she is also determined to have a movie career and does the casting couch thing.

ever wondered why K@t G/raham gets sidelined in the show? because Jul/ie P/lec is a racist and a bytch in general. nobody in the cast can stand her

Jose/ph Morg/an used to have crush on C@ndice, everyone was aware of it. all it took was to see how he looks at her. he never asked her out or did anything about it because she was taken

C@ndice had an opportunity to be in a blockbuster that came out this year, but was ultimately passed over because she wasn't willing to lay on her back for the part. maybe they should have considered Ni/na :psmile:

Pau/l was smashing P/hoebe while he was still married to T/obey

Link: The Vampire Diaries tea
"

@Jello Biafra @daemonova @prophecypro

This might just be rumours that were already speculated to make it look true, but I wouldnt be surprised if they are actual fact:yeshrug:

Ian is kinda a known fukkboy who tries to make moves on all the girls on set of every project he works on and its been like that since the early 00s. Its fine to dabble but be more fukking smooth about it and less creepy and transparent, he making other men look bad who may try it:scust:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This might just be rumours that were already speculated to make it look true, but I wouldnt be surprised if they are actual fact:yeshrug:

Ian is kinda a known fukkboy who tries to make moves on all the girls on set of every project he works on and its been like that since the early 00s. Its fine to dabble but be more fukking smooth about it and less creepy and transparent, he making other men look bad who may try it:scust:

:skip: Yep, a bunch of females in that thread were talking about how creepy that dude is.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Seems like an unnecessary character and one whose sole purpose is to further diminish Marcel on the show.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seems like an unnecessary character and one whose sole purpose is to further diminish Marcel on the show.

whats the point? couldnt klaus just snap his neck and move on to the next episode? i thought the sire line being wiped out only works if the original vamp is killed like when Finn died. they need to add a story line where another witch somewhere made original vampires just as old or bring in a dracula knock off

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

What's the point of him? Unless he's willing to commit suicide he can never kill Klaus. That's the one thing that made the Originals wack to me quickfast and made me start liking Vampire Diaries more. The Originals are too strong, thus the villians need to be as strong or stronger to make it interesting. They need to start unearthing some 3,000 year old Egyptian witches or demons from Hell or some kinda more powerful hybrid because what's the point if nobody can really really kill him.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
whats the point? couldnt klaus just snap his neck and move on to the next episode? i thought the sire line being wiped out only works if the original vamp is killed like when Finn died. they need to add a story line where another witch somewhere made original vampires just as old or bring in a dracula knock off

I second this

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What's the point of him? Unless he's willing to commit suicide he can never kill Klaus. That's the one thing that made the Originals wack to me quickfast and made me start liking Vampire Diaries more. The Originals are too strong, thus the villians need to be as strong or stronger to make it interesting. They need to start unearthing some 3,000 year old Egyptian witches or demons from Hell or some kinda more powerful hybrid because what's the point if nobody can really really kill him.

I get what you're saying, but...

"The Originals" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the last 2 or 3 seasons of TVD.

I mean, do y'all still plan on watching TVD this upcoming season? I'm not sure if I will.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I get what you're saying, but...

"The Originals" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the last 2 or 3 seasons of TVD.

I mean, do y'all still plan on watching TVD this upcoming season? I'm not sure if I will.

Yup....last season was good

The Kai-Gemini coven storyline was dope. Much better than the Travelers from Season 5 :scust:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I disagree about which show is better...TVD became unwathcabel to me about 2 seasons ago and when I checked in on an episode this past season I found the show to be still as dreadful.
I do agree about the actual Original Vamps being too powerful. I have wanted some witch to roll through and basically make them regular vamp power levels just to shake things up on the show especially with Klaus.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"The Originals" Season 3 trailer from a couple weeks ago:

New familial threats abound when The Originals returns on Thursday, October 8 at 9/8c.

Producers' Preview for "The Originals" season 3 premiere:

"New Orleans is under siege." Executive Producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci preview the October 8 season premiere of The Originals at 9/8c!

TVD Season 7 trailer:

When it comes to family nothing is thicker than blood. Season 7 of The Vampire Diaries premieres Thursday, October 8 at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview for TVD season 7 premiere:

Executive Producers Julie Plec and Caroline Dries welcome the heretics to Mystic Falls. The Vampire Diaries returns Thursday at 8/7c.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
so now they are on the same night because that work so well with buffy and angel, i missed 15 episodes of both last season so I abandoned the thread, I may get the DVD's for last season but I just going to start over this season, if I have any questions, I'll let y'all know

thanks again, satam55, for holding it down for me

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah The Originals has been way better than TVD for me. Last season of TVD was trash. It was a bit better than 5 but that's not saying much.

Was wondering if they would ever move them to the same night. Interested to see how that works ratings wise.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
both were interesting enjoyed both

curious as too who that chic is leaving x's on people had to be before the other ones got imprisoned cuz that black guy has the same scar that stefan has :lupe:

on the originals side fukkery overlord with the sire's wanna kill a original for territory :russ:
wonder what that beast they showed that is a big deal why devina got blood coming out her eyes like itachi from naruto

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
yeah, both were good, i got to catch up