satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Alaric can't catch a muthafukkin break

This is the third woman he's lost if you remember :mjcry:

His first love....Elena and Jeremy's aunt was killed by Klaus a couple seasons ago :mjcry:

His ex wife (Elena's mother) became batshyt crazy because she wanted to be a vampire, divorced him and burned herself alive :mjcry:

His fiance and his two unborn twins just got sliced up by his psycho brother in law :mjcry:

Homie need counseling for real...
@Malik is this your new account?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:dahell: I just got done watching the season finales of TVD & "The Originals" back-to-back...

"The Originals" season finale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TVD season finale

i never said it wasn't better than tvd i was saying it was anticlamitic thats all I'm a big originals stan on this board breh
elijah is my dude :mjcry:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
TVD's finale was better than The Originals to me. Originals was better when it first started. But for me now, it's hard to get invested in supercharged up characters who can't die or can barely be hurt. Plus TVD really got back in their groove this year with the Gemini coven. Last year with the Travelers was boring as fukk.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
With Elena gone, I can't see TVD lasting longer than 2 more seasons to be honest. It was already going through the motions but with the lead actress gone, I believe a lot of fan girls of the show will drop it moving forward.

actually from what ive read most are tired of her
they hated how she bounced around between the brothers and shyt and how she acted off screen with damon being mad cuz he moved on when she turned him down to start a family cuz of career reasons so they broke up and then she was flirting with other dudes but when he got with someone she was all up in her feelings :russ:

the show can last with proper writing simple as that
damon and stefan carried the show

Yea I mean , in the begining to me the show was about the Salvatore brothers, but I guess because of the "fan girls" it evolved into the Elana show.. I am glad she is gone cuz her character was annoying as shyt, and I couldnt stand seeing her with damon, that shyt didnt make sense... Speaking of which, it one thing for your boy to steal your girl, but not your actual brother, I would not have said another word to either of them.... But anyway, I still think its going to be weird and difficult to move on without her, they would have to switch the focus on the action and not the hig school teenage love story it has been..

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
TVD's finale was better than The Originals to me. Originals was better when it first started. But for me now, it's hard to get invested in supercharged up characters who can't die or can barely be hurt. Plus TVD really got back in their groove this year with the Gemini coven. Last year with the Travelers was boring as fukk.
:wtf: If I was to rank the 6 seasons of TVD from Best to Worst, this season would be ranked no higher than 5th.

The show is just treading water & this should've been the last season.

Overall...

Season 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Season 6

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:wtf: If I was to rank the 6 seasons of TVD from Best to Worst, this season would be ranked no higher than 5th.

Overall...

season 5 felt like a damn series finale and would of been a good finale for the series imo

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

Overall...

I hated the Travelers

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Finally caught up with the Vampire Diaries. Still gotta finish the last few eps of the Originals.

Didn't think they would write Elena off like that, but I guess it was better than killing her.

Man poor Alaric :mjcry:

Bonnie's look she gave Damon when she really thought he was gonna leave her :deadmanny:

The Salvatore mom tho :ehh: She could get it with her crazy ass :takedat:

:russ: And what is Damon doing at the end on his Daredevil shyt while Matt is patrolling the streets? Damon not having anything left to live for and being a superhero assisting Matt :ohhh: Could that be a new spin off brehs :gladbron:

And I feel like the show is gonna be better for us Coli watchers with it being just about the Salvatore bros. But the females (75% of their audience) ain't gonna like it. I can see this being done after 2-3 seasons tops if that long. Maybe they'll do some shyt with Stefan and Caroline.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I guess we won't be seeing much of Rebekah this season.

N8ltkC7.jpg

Claire **** is turning in her immortality for a badge.

The Originals star has joined the cast of NBC's new drama Aquarius as a series regular, E! News has learned.

Set in the ‘60s, Aquarius stars David Duchovny as an undercover cop tracking down infamous killer Charles Manson and his followers. Also set to star in the 13-episode series are Gaius Charles, Gethin Anthonyand Grey Damon. **** will play Office Chairmain Tully, a beautiful young female police officer who is trying to be taken seriously in the male-dominated world of the LAPD in 1967, no easy task.

http://www.eonline.com/news/564340/...regular-what-does-this-mean-for-the-originals
:snoop: The Producers totally fukked up.

:sas1: Luckily that show has flop written all over it.

I forgot to post this a few weeks ago:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I wanted her to be Supergirl when she was in the running :francis: Pretty sure I'm not gonna fukk with her show.

Oh well. That chick playing her new body is better looking anyway :noah:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They really need to de-power Klaus because him being an unkillable werewolf/vampire king is just bullshyt. Either take away her original vampire abilities or take away the wolf shyt but make him one or the other.
I personally would like to see him just being the ultimate werewolf and then see how the character reacts to being on equal footing with the rest of the supernatural characters on the show.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dead: Brehs I just read this shyt on LSA:

"
The Vampire Diaries tea

09-27-2014, 12:20 PM Poster: incogneato

I@n is still into N/ina and he is only dating Nicki R. to make N/ina jealous.
do not spell his name correctly because he stays perched online reading about himself (he has google alerts) and he also has a huge ego

N/ina on the other hand pays him absolute dust. she hates that she has to work with him every day and can't wait for the show to be over. she is also determined to have a movie career and does the casting couch thing.

ever wondered why K@t G/raham gets sidelined in the show? because Jul/ie P/lec is a racist and a bytch in general. nobody in the cast can stand her

Jose/ph Morg/an used to have crush on C@ndice, everyone was aware of it. all it took was to see how he looks at her. he never asked her out or did anything about it because she was taken

C@ndice had an opportunity to be in a blockbuster that came out this year, but was ultimately passed over because she wasn't willing to lay on her back for the part. maybe they should have considered Ni/na :psmile:

Pau/l was smashing P/hoebe while he was still married to T/obey

Link: The Vampire Diaries tea
"

@Jello Biafra @daemonova @prophecypro