"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
CW 2015 Upfront interviews:

‘Vampire Diaries’ stars Candice Accola, Chris Wood and Daniel Gillies share their favorite Nina Dobrev moments with us at the CW Upfronts in New York.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Cant lie this very sad.:mjcry:

But I feel very sad for Rick...:mjcry:

Alaric can't catch a muthafukkin break

This is the third woman he's lost if you remember :mjcry:

His first love....Elena and Jeremy's aunt was killed by Klaus a couple seasons ago :mjcry:

His ex wife (Elena's mother) became batshyt crazy because she wanted to be a vampire, divorced him and burned herself alive :mjcry:

His fiance and his two unborn twins just got sliced up by his psycho brother in law :mjcry:

Homie need counseling for real...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Matt has always been the punching bag... Always getting beat up, kidnapped or just plain b*tched because he's a regular human but with no skills.

i dont count that shyt i count his mom and sister that other shyt comes with the territory

ric lost his wife then jenna then his new wife and twins :mjcry:

elijah loses all his girls he loves :mjcry: for his brothers sake :to:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Alaric can't catch a muthafukkin break

This is the third woman he's lost if you remember :mjcry:

His first love....Elena and Jeremy's aunt was killed by Klaus a couple seasons ago :mjcry:

His ex wife (Elena's mother) became batshyt crazy because she wanted to be a vampire, divorced him and burned herself alive :mjcry:

His fiance and his two unborn twins just got sliced up by his psycho brother in law :mjcry:

Homie need counseling for real...

only time where suicide is allowed with all the shyt he went thru and then the damn gun ran out of bullets :mjcry:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
well that was anticlimactic ending for the originals was hoping for more but still a really good season for them

curious bout tvd season finale pretty much bout elena
so next season gonna be bout them vamp/witches it seems

wondering if damon gonna turn off his switch
and it sounds like he might be getting with bonnie since actress said next season they interact a lot :leon:
:dahell: I just got done watching the season finales of TVD & "The Originals" back-to-back...

"The Originals" season finale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TVD season finale