"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 21st episode of the season for "The Originals" that airs tonight:

Klaus is beginning to feel like his old self again in Monday's The Originals at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Executive Producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci preview Klaus out for blood on Monday's The Originals at 8/7c.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 21st episode of the season for TVD airing tonight:

Will the human life be Damon's hell? Don't miss a new TVD Thursday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

A human Damon Salvatore? See how Stefan tries to convince him otherwise in tonight's episode of TVD at 8/7c!

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the Season Finale/22nd episode of the season for "The Originals" that airs later tonight:

The Mikaelson siblings prepare for the fight of their lives on The Originals' second season finale, Monday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Executive Producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci preview the Mikaelsons' paradigm shift on The Originals' season finale, Monday at 8/7c.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
well that was anticlimactic ending for the originals was hoping for more but still a really good season for them

curious bout tvd season finale pretty much bout elena
so next season gonna be bout them vamp/witches it seems

wondering if damon gonna turn off his switch
and it sounds like he might be getting with bonnie since actress said next season they interact a lot :leon:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the Season Finale/22nd episode of the season for TVD airing this week:

Say goodbye...before it's too late. Don't miss Nina Dobrev's final episode Thursday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Executive Producers Caroline Dries and Julie Plec preview the bittersweet goodbye to Elena Gilbert. Don't miss the TVD season finale tomorrow at 8/7c.

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
With Elena gone, I can't see TVD lasting longer than 2 more seasons to be honest. It was already going through the motions but with the lead actress gone, I believe a lot of fan girls of the show will drop it moving forward.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
With Elena gone, I can't see TVD lasting longer than 2 more seasons to be honest. It was already going through the motions but with the lead actress gone, I believe a lot of fan girls of the show will drop it moving forward.

So Elena is really dead!????? I mean PERMANENTLY!????:weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::weirdo:

Yeah this show is over.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

actually from what ive read most are tired of her
they hated how she bounced around between the brothers and shyt and how she acted off screen with damon being mad cuz he moved on when she turned him down to start a family cuz of career reasons so they broke up and then she was flirting with other dudes but when he got with someone she was all up in her feelings :russ:

the show can last with proper writing simple as that
damon and stefan carried the show

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
pretty much even damon had caroline :russ: granted she wasn't a vamp

he bout to go thru the whole team elena caroline and bonnie is up next for damon :shaq:

Bonnie may as well be next, since the Elena actress is out. Plus Demon and Bonnie have been showing some chemistry. More so than Bonnie/Jeremy which was just cringeworthy.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bonnie may as well be next, since the Elena actress is out. Plus Demon and Bonnie have been showing some chemistry. More so than Bonnie/Jeremy which was just cringeworthy.

he called her which is huge
she ran to him in his arms when she got free
the actress confirmed the 2 will be doing a lot of scenes together next season