"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 18th episode of the season for "The Originals" that will air tonight:

Mikael returns to stir up trouble Monday on a new episode of The Originals at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci preview tonight's new episode of The Originals at 9/8c.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Promo for the 18th episode of the season for "The Originals" that will air tonight:

Mikael returns to stir up trouble Monday on a new episode of The Originals at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci preview tonight's new episode of The Originals at 9/8c.

I'm just happy they kept the new rebekah she too sexy too leave :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Its about time Dahlia finally arrived and Aeryn from Farscape was the perfect casting.
She housed pretty much the entire show. I didn't appreciate her killing Josephine like that. To her credit the old witch went out like "G".
Klaus continues to be a c*nt; staking Michael was uncool.
I am going to need them to kill Freya and put her into another body because this broad they have playing her now sucks ass.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 19th episode of the season for "The Originals" that airs tonight:

It's Mikaelson versus Mikaelson on a new episode of The Originals, Monday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Julie Plec and Michael Narducci talk about the Mikaelson family's turning point of trust on The Originals, all new Monday at 8/7c.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I'm happy for my beige canuck bulgarian princess :mjcry:

This show is in its fandom ghetto stage where as a CW show they just blindly doing shipper appeasing. Even if she doesnt do anything its better than dealing with Julie Plec's shyt:scust:

Now if only Queen Kat and Princess Phoebe can be free:sadcam:
Breh, please don't ever use these nicknames again :scust:. What is wrong with Julie Plec BTW? I didn't know she was a problem.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Breh, please don't ever use these nicknames again :scust:. What is wrong with Julie Plec BTW? I didn't know she was a problem.
Julie Plec is basically one of them creepy Damon/Elena Tumblr fangirls who just happens to be in control of the actual show she is a raging fan of.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

:ufdup: I can nickname whoever I want in jest and you will accept it sir

As for Plec, she's the worst kind of showrunner, an actual fangirl who peddles in her own work to pander to that base. Cassandra Claire and EL James as writers are the same way:scusthov:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Julie Plec is basically one of them creepy Damon/Elena Tumblr fangirls who just happens to be in control of the actual show she is a raging fan of.

Lowkey Marc Guggienheim of Arrow is becoming like that with Oliver/Felicity in all his tumblr Q&A's, he kind of needs to stop it

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lowkey Marc Guggienheim of Arrow is becoming like that with Oliver/Felicity in all his tumblr Q&A's, he kind of needs to stop it
He definitely is and he needs to stop. Succumbing to a vocal minority of the fan base is not the best way to run a show. Especially when they are batshyt insane as those Olicity Tumblr freaks are.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

He definitely is and he needs to stop. Succumbing to a vocal minority of the fan base is not the best way to run a show. Especially when they are batshyt insane as those Olicity Tumblr freaks are.

:lupe: What is the demographics of the Oliver-Felicity shippers?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
guessing they gonna give elena the cure to phase her out the show
killing her would be different tho :lupe:

think then damon would end up with bonnie since she and him got hella close now and seems to like him a lot now :shaq:

originals just needs to keeps its pace for me shyt is hella good no complaints on that end plus the females on there :banderas:
oh ya stefan great great niece i think she bad as shyt too :whew:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 19th episode of the season for TVD airing tonight:

The game is on. Are you in…or out? Watch a new TVD Thursday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Executive Producers Caroline Dries and Julie Plec discuss Stefan's plan to bring Caroline back. Watch TVD Thursday at 8/7c.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 20th episode of the season for "The Originals" that airs tonight:

What Would Klaus Do? Find out on Monday's new episode of The Originals at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

Executive Producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci preview Elijah's tough choice and Dahlia inside Klaus' head on Monday's The Originals (8/7c).

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 20th episode of the season for TVD airing tonight:

Are they ready for a new life? Don't miss a new TVD Thursday at 8/7c.

Producers' Preview:

How to dodge the cure? Throw a party! Get a sneak peek from Executive Producers Caroline Dries and Julie Plec and don't miss a new TVD tonight at 8/7c.

Last edited: