"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ufdup:Renew shows too early brehs!! Been saying this should be the last season of the show.

EDIT:
It looks like the dude that plays Tyler might be leaving the show after this season too for a ABC pilot. That'll mean they will end up losing 4 long-time cast members this season that have been around since the first season.

@Malik @Jello Biafra @Soundbwoy @daemonova @prophecypro @Bigbigguy @kingdarius @Todd McPiff @Doc Vape @King Koopa @twan83 @BarNone @Makavalli

Still didnt finish the 5th season. The whole love triangle with the bros got old and annoying to me. Why not wait for the next incarnation and compell her to like the train. Problem solved bros before hoes

Last edited by a moderator:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

:ufdup:Renew shows too early brehs!! Been saying this should be the last season of the show.

EDIT:
It looks like the dude that plays Tyler might be leaving the show after this season too for a ABC pilot. That'll mean they will end up losing 4 long-time cast members this season that have been around since the first season.

@Malik @Jello Biafra @Soundbwoy @daemonova @prophecypro @Bigbigguy @kingdarius @Todd McPiff @Doc Vape @King Koopa @twan83 @BarNone @Makavalli

I haven't seen this show in months, I have no idea what is going on lol. I just remember Bonnie and Damon dying, and that was it. Nina and the chick who plays Bonnie always been bad to me though :manny:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Good that she's leaving. Show definitely needs a revamp, no pun intended.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

EDIT:

as long as damon stays on the show I'm good he the king of fukkery in it
he be having me :laff: :deadmanny:

end of season 5 would of been a fine series finale too me tho

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
They need to let this shyt die. I know it's got fans but they seem to be throwing any supernatural thing out there now to the point they be REACHING with the storyline lol. Maybe if they just focused on the brothers for the remaining seasons, it could be tolerable.

This season isn't too bad imo tho :manny:

Wonder how they'll right Elena off :lupe: They can't kill her right :lupe:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
damon and stefan no humanity switch ALL TIME HIGH fukkERY
(damon without or with switch is still good)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

EDIT:

im a black heterosexual male breh, i dont watch this shyt :dahell:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

EDIT:

I'm happy for my beige canuck bulgarian princess :mjcry:

This show is in its fandom ghetto stage where as a CW show they just blindly doing shipper appeasing. Even if she doesnt do anything its better than dealing with Julie Plec's shyt:scust:

Now if only Queen Kat and Princess Phoebe can be free:sadcam:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm happy for my beige canuck bulgarian princess :mjcry:

This show is in its fandom ghetto stage where as a CW show they just blindly doing shipper appeasing. Even if she doesnt do anything its better than dealing with Julie Plec's shyt:scust:

Now if only Queen Kat and Princess Phoebe can be free:sadcam:

:lupe: "The Originals" is still good though.

Also Julie Plec is getting another show on The CW:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
damon and bonnie gonna fukk i bet

since they were stuck together for so long in that prison the way she looks at him she got that :shaq: in her eyes
be elena replacement for him :yeshrug:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:lupe: "The Originals" is still good though.

Also Julie Plec is getting another show on The CW:

Even Originals is a bit :ld: to me. I Just watch it now to look at Phoebe Tonkin while I do housework:bryan:

And :snoop::snoop::snoop: @Plec getting more shyt. CW has resigned itself to be the DC and Julie Plec network