The only thing iPhoners had over Android is Facetime and iMessage...and FaceTime bout to get killed

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Probably because you're on android:mjlol:

Girlfriend, homies, family, literally everybody that I know who has an iphone facetime me.

:beli: Whooptee fukking Do for you, breh... You're so special because you can do something they did in 1964....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This don't have shyt to do with imessage.

You can't text? Why in the fukk would you think this any competition?

Looks like only 5 of my contacts have it installed.

Waste of a download.

Google just need to integrate duo and messenger into Hangouts like they should have the first damn time. Back when hangouts and voice were one that was the bomb but them stupid fukkers broke it up

Trust google to fukk up a good thing thats why they'll never compete with apple on this imessage/facetime shyt
Google wants to kill Hangouts. That's the problem with Google. They keep developing new services and then abandoning them or transitioning to something else.

Honestly when they kill Hangouts I'll be pissed because Hangouts is part of the reason I can switch between my iPhone and Android so easily using a Google Voice number.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Google wants to kill Hangouts. That's the problem with Google. They keep developing new services and then abandoning them or transitioning to something else.

Honestly when they kill Hangouts I'll be pissed because Hangouts is part of the reason I can switch between my iPhone and Android so easily using a Google Voice number.
I got my homies on the Hangouts wave 5-6 years ago when they killed Google Talk. Once they kill it, I will not be endorsing neither Allo nor Duo. Old fashioned SMS group messages from then on out..

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Negus download apps for all kinds of bullshyt, what do you mean? I have Skype on my phone right now :russ:
And NOBODY has Skype with you anymore, unless it's for business. That's the point. Again, I've been using Duo for 2 years and really don't know anybody else using it unless I tell them about it. Yes it was a beta but nobody I know knew about it?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And NOBODY has Skype with you anymore, unless it's for business. That's the point. Again, I've been using Duo for 2 years and really don't know anybody else using it unless I tell them about it. Yes it was a beta but nobody I know knew about it?
I use skype literally for work or if someones facetime isn't working

There are a ton of secondary apps... Facetime is literally built into the apples phone gui and on every product they sell (not sure about iwatch).

I use whatsapp and groupme but thats specifically for mass texts in groups that have random people I may not know... And I still barely use it.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Once awareness about it spreads people will use it. Especially if versions of Android going forward come with it, and more crucially if it works on iOS too. This might actually do some damage to Facetime since it's OS agnostic :sas1: