The only thing iPhoners had over Android is Facetime and iMessage...and FaceTime bout to get killed

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
I keep hearing black berry going out of business but they keep hanging on...:ld:

i could see blackberry coming back

all touchscreen with a tactile keyboard (maybe slide out :leon:)

it just comes down to os

blackberry os looks like a shytty android rip off, which already is an ios rip off

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
i could see blackberry coming back

all touchscreen with a tactile keyboard (maybe slide out :leon:)

it just comes down to os

blackberry os looks like a shytty android rip off, which already is an ios rip off
how is android a ripoff of ios?

The systems usedto be really different, but ios is the one copying many of androids features

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fr fr, I can't get into it cause I don't like ppl knowing whta I'm up to.

It's also the reason I would do it with kids, though
If you always FaceTime your girl and then one day you decide not to for your own personal reasons or possibly for scandalous reasons she's definitely going to ask you in an irritated voice why you are not on FaceTime. It may start out like an innocent conversation but she will gradually get more Curious and annoyed as you dance around why you are not on FaceTime. How many times can you tell your woman that your FaceTime is acting up so you can't FaceTime. Stop it. FaceTime is prison.

Time is a digital doggie leash

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
And it's really not that special at all you can't do anything besides look at muhfukkas. Lmao can't tell you how many times I got my nut with a chick and then snoozed away on her ass on FaceTime lmfaoooo

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Google needs to merge all their communication apps into one. Contacts, dialer, messenger, duo, and Allo needs to be one app that works together.

We shouldn't have to have six apps flooding the app drawer. There should only be one app with the option of pinning shortcuts on the launcher. We should be able to tap a video call button on our conversation list in our messenger app, instead of downloading duo and a having to manage a different contact list and having to invite other to download Duo.

The problem with Google is that they have separate teams, that apparently work on these apps, independently of the other teams, and there seem to be no communication with these teams, so the products/apps/services ends up never having a good sync with each other.

Im still :what: at how Google Calendar and Gmail still lack connectivity features like Microsoft Outlook 2010, ...7 years later.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Google needs to merge all their communication apps into one. Contacts, dialer, messenger, duo, and Allo needs to be one app that works together.

We shouldn't have to have six apps flooding the app drawer. There should only be one app with the option of pinning shortcuts on the launcher. We should be able to tap a video call button on our conversation list in our messenger app, instead of downloading duo and a having to manage a different contact list and having to invite other to download Duo.

The problem with Google is that they have separate teams, that apparently work on these apps, independently of the other teams, and there seem to be no communication with these teams, so the products/apps/services ends up never having a good sync with each other.

Im still :what: at how Google Calendar and Gmail still lack connectivity features like Microsoft Outlook 2010, ...7 years later.
Android stands for FRAGMENTATION

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I went to Cricket last week and Duo is coming loaded on devices running 6.0 or higher.

That's all of them. Even the cheap ones. This shyt gon' take off.

They need to promote video calling more, almost my whole family has android phones all with duo and we rarely use it which is a shame cause the few times we have its been flawless

Hell we use FB video chat more

My younger sister only one with a iPhone and she's on FaceTime all the time

Google needs to push for Duo to become cool like snapchat, Instagram etc