The only thing iPhoners had over Android is Facetime and iMessage...and FaceTime bout to get killed

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This don't have shyt to do with imessage.

You can't text? Why in the fukk would you think this any competition?

Looks like only 5 of my contacts have it installed.

Waste of a download.

Google just need to integrate duo and messenger into Hangouts like they should have the first damn time. Back when hangouts and voice were one that was the bomb but them stupid fukkers broke it up

Trust google to fukk up a good thing thats why they'll never compete with apple on this imessage/facetime shyt

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Been using duo since the beta almost 2 years ago and no, it won't kill FaceTime because ALL iPhones come with it installed already. Unless you have a newer android phone, chances are your phone doesnt have duo pre-installed and if you have an iPhone who's gonna go out of their way to download a third party app for video calls?
Negus download apps for all kinds of bullshyt, what do you mean? I have Skype on my phone right now :russ:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Been using duo since the beta almost 2 years ago and no, it won't kill FaceTime because ALL iPhones come with it installed already. Unless you have a newer android phone, chances are your phone doesnt have duo pre-installed and if you have an iPhone who's gonna go out of their way to download a third party app for video calls?
People that want to "FaceTime" with Android users
Plenty of ppl already got WhatsApp...this is much better quality
which is a Google app too lol

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Breh, there's a fukkton of features Android was on that Apple just streamlined. Video calling was one of them....I remember the HTC Evo 4G had video calling on it.

Apple always been that kinda company though...take an idea from elsewhere, make it streamlined and much more user friendly and boom it's "revolutionary".

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've never used FaceTime so idk what features it has vs your standard video calling app?

I've been using Skype for years, and have duo installed too

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

This Google Duo shyt is really coming to fruition.

Calls be clear as fukk and it's cross-platform.

LOL. what excuse will people come up with ti keep iPhones once they come out with some iMessage replacement??

we have had cross platform video forever. If its not integrated into my messaging client i dont want it.

This worse then when yall nikkas said hangouts would kill imessage :mjlol:. Green Bubble gang :heh:

apple will steal all those features and call it innovation anyway:troll:

Last edited:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I've never used FaceTime so idk what features it has vs your standard video calling app?

I've been using Skype for years, and have duo installed too

Skype on the Xbox One with the Kinect:banderas:

I hope one day Duo or Snapchat goes to some Smart TV OS for full video support.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:wow:

This Google Duo shyt is really coming to fruition.

Calls be clear as fukk and it's cross-platform.

LOL. what excuse will people come up with ti keep iPhones once they come out with some iMessage replacement??

facetime aint going nowhere lol
everybody in my contact list got an iphone except my parents and uncles
ios is 10x better than the android platform although android has better hardware their software is lacking
my moms android got ads and shyt in the phone ios is clean sleek and gets updated often u gotta wait 8 months for android to fix one problem