The only thing iPhoners had over Android is Facetime and iMessage...and FaceTime bout to get killed

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I did FaceTime for the first time with someone that lives in a third world country and i was impressed at the connection and quality. this is a Iphone i used.
im a android stan, so i am glad we get this facetime thing even though i wont use it as much.. t

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man I been an Android nikka for a decades

nikkas (all races when I say this) aint privy enough to have the standard of EXCELLENT front facing cameras when they cop smartphones. Alot of nikkas dont look for shyt like that in Androids...its better than it was in 2011 certainly, but aint enough perfectionists to suggest that Duo will overtake FT. FT and Blue Bubble texting is the golden standard for communication and Google has done 1000 different things to hinder that, but the core issue is that there will always be fragmentation (especially of the camera software variety)

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Are we going to act like Snapchat's video chat is not the current King of Video Chat? Not everybody has an iPhone to have FaceTime. They for damn sure don't have Google Duo. But almost everyone I know has Snapchat and use it.
yeah snapchat's video chat has a better chance of taking over FT over any fukking Google app. The issue still is that there isnt enough nikkas with decent ass cameras on the android side and not EVERYONE (alot) that looks for a FT opportunity uses Snap. If everyone in that group banded together then maybe it would one day. Certainly more viable than Google's 30 apps they use

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Facetime audio shyts on regalr phone call quality.
I heard a nikka's bytch's baby breast feeding on the street one time when I was like 10 feet away from him :dead: I fukkin hate people who FT in broad day light, but that shyt is a seamless experience unless you got like Sprint or some shyt

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: @ the idea that anything is gonna take the throne from iMessage, it's too late

Now video calling wise, i literally gives no fukks about, the fukk i wanna be up in somebodies face all the time like that, you mutherfukkers are too self involved :hhh:

Brehs tryna act braggadocios having thots on the video chat, when really they just aint tryna deal with that stank breath :mjlol:

Don't get me wrong tho :whoa: , it's a hella important feature when long distance from loved ones

But this just another reason social skills are going to shyt, not interacting with real life people, holding up a phone in the air looking like a narcissistic a$$hole :snoop:, video calls just make more sense for desktops and big screens not in the public like a jerk

That being said, google made some nice improvements, but i give it 2 years before they give this the hangouts treatment and put another failed project in the :trash:

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Tried it once because facebook messenger be breaking up all the time.

I didnt like how when u move the video to try and do something else u couldnt see it like u can on facebook.

Also a lot of people dont use or even know about Duo. I might give it another go.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Scared to smile they called you ugly? :dahell:

I just don't see a point in it...:dahell: if it's not a business call there's no reason to use your video camera while making a phone call. shyt waste time battery and data plan. :mjlol: that's just how I feel about that.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I just don't see a point in it...:dahell: if it's not a business call there's no reason to use your video camera while making a phone call. shyt waste time battery and data plan. :mjlol: that's just how I feel about that.
Go play Sonic 3 nikka :dahell: