The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Bruh Bron said the same thing. WHELP THE KLUTCH CALL HAS BEEN MADE.
Let it happen asap
nikka letting role players hit open 3s

:dead: WHAT KIND OF STUPID ASS SCHEME ON DEFENS IS THIS
3s>2s

AND WHEN THEY GET INTO A RHYTHM HE LETS THEM SHOOT MORE AND MORE SO THEY CAN KEEP HITTING 3s WHAT THE fukk :dead:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
AD “smart went off, we followed the defensive gameplan, and the rest of the team got red hot.”

We followed the defensive game plan
I mean we've been saying it for weeks now ITT lol

They have a defensive scheme to leave certain players open and they continue to hit them. I'm glad the players are starting to talk about it, cause at this point we got certain fans who think the players are just dumb and this isn't by design

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
AD “smart went off, we followed the defensive gameplan, and the rest of the team got red hot.”

We followed the defensive game plan
The defensive game plan is always to leave the guy who makes threes the least open.

That can work at times but as the game is going along you have to adjust to the opposing offense. Ham just keeps his hands in his pockets.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Fire this clown

He's done. You can't lash out at the fans like this as the coach. You know what you signed up for as the Lakers coach.

Not to mention, LeBron and AD have been healthy all season and the team is plummeting down the standings and currently out of the playoffs. The team was in the WCF last season. Fluke or not, there were expectations to be pretty good this season and they're dogshyt.

Last edited:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Holy fuk streets saying this defensive scheme is the same one Ham was using with the Bucks.

I was unaware and I had to fact check. Apparently Bucks used to give up so many threes. Ham might really be the problem:lupe:

kidd was getting blamed for this.. was ham his ast coach?