The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just said on espn that Lebron would have to take a significant pay cut to even make this happen. He would have to take 28 mill a year rather than the 50 mill. I don't think he's willing to take a 22 mill discount for these type of players. It would have to be a more impactful player, but none of these guys will be willing to help Lebron out for 13 mill for the year. That salary is kind of disrespectful to them when they can get more from other teams.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
They just said on espn that Lebron would have to take a significant pay cut to even make this happen. He would have to take 28 mill a year rather than the 50 mill. I don't think he's willing to take a 22 mill discount for these type of players. It would have to be a more impactful player, but none of these guys will be willing to help Lebron out for 13 mill for the year. That salary is kind of disrespectful to them when they can get more from other teams.
Lakers nation dude said the MLE can be used to absorb contract in a trade. He said this is new starting this year

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Marks thinks Lakers may be at risk of losing Christie and Clippers could get him if PG leaves. Mavs may outbid Lakers for Klay in a sign and trade.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I understand this, but who would the Lakers trade to GSW for Klay? Would the Warriors even want to help the Lakers out like that?
Only way i see it happening is if GS is willing to help klay go where he wants as a solid for being a warrior and part of the dynasty. I really dont know im just throwing things out there. Only way im good with klay coming is if he comes on a discount and i really dont think he wants to do that anyway. Dlo is a expiring so maybe Dlo and the MLE is enough to gets someone impactful enough.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikka don't have the time to participate in his civic duty but got the time to be a D'Angelo Russell groupie :russ:
I don’t vote for white supremacists, especially without tangibles, like you. Nor do I scapegoat young Black NBA players because I’m a groupie for an old Black NBA player. That’s not a oart of my Lake Show, #BothSides, FBA structural and genetic make up, ma’am.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For him to even say this says a lot

He been feeding these teams and media just for saying his name

But I’m thinking he wants to leave the lakers with a lot of good players after he is done

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol:

He was one of the worst playoff performers of the year

:russ:“Im no longer on the team friend but the guy who replaced me…”

Tied for the best 3 point performance in a Laker playoff game, while being +44 in the playoffs and the Lakers won when he had the ball in his hands down the stretch. This was the case in the regular season too. Bron Ball doesn’t win games consistently anymore. Make use of the talent around him, friend.

Last edited: