The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I can blame Ham for his rotations but you are right Pelinka deserves some blame.
How can you blame him for rotations when you just named pretty much 5 guys who need to play as bad. and the 6th guy Rui has been hurt all year. If you believe that many players are bad, then it is hard for me to blame a coach. Or those guys are solid and Ham is not good

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
We got Jenkins running up
On the court on TP being animated

Hams just pockets in
Let them role players shoot 3s no adjust
Live and die by the 3

Ham a fukking Vampire :russ:
Im bout to put this last yr run on players coming in not knowing how much of a fukk up Ham was with his stupid system
Now they in it and oh lawwd
WHAT THE fukk

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
How can you blame him for rotations when you just named pretty much 5 guys who need to play as bad. and the 6th guy Rui has been hurt all year. If you believe that many players are bad, then it is hard for me to blame a coach. Or those guys are solid and Ham is not good

It's both, Prince is decent Ham just over plays him. The Same can be said for Reaves.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It's both, Prince is decent Ham just over plays him. The Same can be said for Reaves.
Who should Ham play over them?? This is the consensus amongst Lakers fans

Cam Reddish can't play
Vanderbilt can't play
Prince can't play
Hayes can't play
Woods can't play
Reaves defense hurts the team
Rookie #1 stinks
Rookie #2 stinks
Max Christie can't play
Gabe Vincent hurt
D'lo sucks
Rui hurt

Bron
AD

How many coaches are doing better if most of the roster is unplayable? You can fire Ham but if this roster is the same, the results won't be much different other than changing the roster.

The only thing I can say is that the players are much better defenders than they have shown to be, that part I truly believe they have given up on Ham. Offensively I never believed in them. They have been a poor 3 point shooting team most of the year.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
ive joined the fire Ham bus(,but get who? doc? lol).. rotations are off.. no one getting into rhythm.

also think reves does get hunted..

need to make a move..

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The thing I want to see is them stop playing Bron at the 4 and AD at the 5.

We have true centers in Wood and Hayes-- let Wood start at the 5 and Hayes be the backup center, move Bron to his natural 3 and AD to his natural 4.

LeBron does not want to guard bigs in the paint, nor does he want to help on drives, so let him stay on the perimeter and funnel guys to AD and Wood.

Lebron does not want to guard wings on the perimeter either that's why I say that playing him and Reaves together is not feasible unless you have other good high IQ defenders around them other than AD.

Plus AD is at his best at center.

They are better off going back to Bron at the 1