The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Majorly disappointed in Reddish. He is still revered by his peers because he was that dude coming up. Dudes called him “one of the most talented players they’ve ever seen”

What talent do they speak of:patrice:

There’s many dudes who don’t grasp the game but if they had true talent it would always shine.

JR Smith was the poster child for this…dude was maybe the dumbest player in history but his talent always shinned. Then as he got older he developed iq for the game and became an effective championship level role player.

Reddish on the court is underwhelming in every facet of the game except defense. His first step is meh…his bounce is meh…his finishing is awful…his shot making is non existent.

I just can’t understand how dude with all this “talent” can’t even develop a 3 point shot. Which is literally the only thing he needs to do. Which leads me to believe that the nikka actually is not talented at all..
The league is different, but yeah it's hard to see what his peers were so enamored with. Someone like Mike Beasley you could see the talent, I don't see anything with Reddish.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has Reaves always been this bad on defense? I swear I remember he use to be the hustle guy and shyt, getting steals, rebounds, loose balls, and putting pressure on people. :patrice:

Edit-
I knew I wasn't bugging, Reaves does not play hard on defense like this anymore. Bro is coasting, contract changed him. :mjcry:

He got a lot of profile over the last year. Opposing players are trying to prove a point

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Majorly disappointed in Reddish. He is still revered by his peers because he was that dude coming up. Dudes called him “one of the most talented players they’ve ever seen”

What talent do they speak of:patrice:

There’s many dudes who don’t grasp the game but if they had true talent it would always shine.

JR Smith was the poster child for this…dude was maybe the dumbest player in history but his talent always shinned. Then as he got older he developed iq for the game and became an effective championship level role player.

Reddish on the court is underwhelming in every facet of the game except defense. His first step is meh…his bounce is meh…his finishing is awful…his shot making is non existent.

I just can’t understand how dude with all this “talent” can’t even develop a 3 point shot. Which is literally the only thing he needs to do. Which leads me to believe that the nikka actually is not talented at all..
Bro been as inconsistent as he's been in Atlanta and Duke everywhere. He's the most flawed player I've ever seen and I was one of those who once believed but Cam just ain't that guy

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The league is different, but yeah it's hard to see what his peers were so enamored with. Someone like Mike Beasley you could see the talent, I don't see anything with Reddish.
Bro talented af but always shyt fukkin up his good shyt

Tremendous open court ball handler but weak ass hands, can't dribble in traffic to save his life

Tremendous touch at the rim, this nikka got no fukking lift, Tyler Herro and white boys feel comfortable attempting a real block on this nikka

Smooth shot release, this nikka got vision issued, i don't believe he sees the rim well, he's got that Jameis shyt.

Elite defensive anticipation, weak ass hands, be getting deflections that should be steals and his shyt overall awareness, he gets lost off the ball and is food against teams who cut exceptionally well.

Weak physical defender, it's almost likes he 6'4 and Tyler Herro.

Not explosive at all. Has to jump off two feet unless in space, he looks fairly explosive.

He got no feel for the game at all offensively. The only reason he hasn't looked like super crap in LA is LeBron protects his negative offensive feel for the game.

Playing him and Vando together is offensive malpractice.

His awareness is probably the most frustrating thing.

As far as good, I can why he dominated HS. No one is good on defense in HS who's really good in HS. Like, some shyt nikkas who gonna play JUCO or at NAIA can lock up but them nikkas get ran off the court in AAU due to no offensive skill but in AAU, most nikkas can't lock up who can play.

The best thing about Cam is he's fluid, skilled af when you give him space which is impossible to get in the NBA, he can lock up man to man, he is extremely streaky where he can have an insane stretch where he's Tremendous but have another where he looks like he should be in Westchester, Greensboro, or College Park. His shooting stroke don't look bad at all. Cam looks the part for sure. This nikka just gotta too many flaws. He's not like Josh Smith where he got like 6 critical flaws that fukk his shyt up. He's rare, he got like 14-16 flaws and most NBA nikkas got like 3-4 flaws, max. Cam probably the most flawed NBA nikka I've seen in my life.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

I didn’t have a choice in being a lakers fan; I was raised to be one…as my kids are. It’s a generational thing.

Telling Lakers fans to “care less” that the team has lost so many games recently is the most tactless thing I’ve ever heard from anyone affiliated with my favorite franchise.

I’m embarrassed I ever supported the Ham hire.

He doesn’t get what’s happening in real time on the court, and he obviously doesn’t get it off the court either.

Yeah what he said last night is probably the nail in the coffin my gawd :dead:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has Reaves always been this bad on defense? I swear I remember he use to be the hustle guy and shyt, getting steals, rebounds, loose balls, and putting pressure on people. :patrice:

Edit-
I knew I wasn't bugging, Reaves does not play hard on defense like this anymore. Bro is coasting, contract changed him. :mjcry:

He's fallen in love with focusing on hitting his mid ragne jumpers and floaters...fukk that try hard defense. I mean the former will get him paid for another decade if he keep it up.