The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Has Reaves always been this bad on defense? I swear I remember he use to be the hustle guy and shyt, getting steals, rebounds, loose balls, and putting pressure on people. :patrice:

Edit-
I knew I wasn't bugging, Reaves does not play hard on defense like this anymore. Bro is coasting, contract changed him. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This quote from him about the marathon is crazy
Like its just crazy saying shyt like this given how everything is going

He must be trying to get fired to say this shyt
It doesn’t make sense :dead: this some unhinged throwing oil with 5 wasps nests on fire and having other wasps nest behind him to let go freely

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah this is the end of Lebron on the Lakers you can't disrespect your teammates like this.
It was a walk in the Park for Kobe doing this :russ: it aint the end of the world I LIKE IT BRON START shytTING ON nikkaS LIKE BEAN USED TO DO. :mjlol: ITS 2024 ITS KOBE YEAR fukk THE BULLshyt

Hopefully it burns fire under the entire team’s asses and they just say fukk Ham’s stupid ass defensive scheme

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yo what the fukk are you doing nikka change your name yo

the-rock-rock.gif

I've been Th3Birdman before this website even existed, play bwoi :martin:

Screenshot-932.png
Screenshot-933.png

Make sure you out the red next time you quote me, breh :ufdup:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
AD “smart went off, we followed the defensive gameplan, and the rest of the team got red hot.”

We followed the defensive game plan