The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I don't buy this bullshyt for one minute
See, everyone sucks that why we got to get Lavine!
If the team has gotten despondent is probably because they know what's coming :mjlol:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Majorly disappointed in Reddish. He is still revered by his peers because he was that dude coming up. Dudes called him “one of the most talented players they’ve ever seen”

What talent do they speak of:patrice:

There’s many dudes who don’t grasp the game but if they had true talent it would always shine.

JR Smith was the poster child for this…dude was maybe the dumbest player in history but his talent always shinned. Then as he got older he developed iq for the game and became an effective championship level role player.

Reddish on the court is underwhelming in every facet of the game except defense. His first step is meh…his bounce is meh…his finishing is awful…his shot making is non existent.

I just can’t understand how dude with all this “talent” can’t even develop a 3 point shot. Which is literally the only thing he needs to do. Which leads me to believe that the nikka actually is not talented at all..

Daps
LeBron has been more than happy to go PG mode and feed AD.. people posting ITT will then criticize him for not being aggressive scoring lol

It's the same tired pattern. They both compliment each other, but AD needs someone to set him up

The league is better all around than it's ever been. No single player can impact the game like LeBron did in his prime and it's stupid to assume that it could

I don't take a ton into Bron not speaking to reporters, he's upset obviously and not happy but he's also been sick and almost missed last game and this one too

Run a bath & feet ass nikka :deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

“I think this is the tip of the iceberg of this guy being legitimately on the hot seat right now. There’s just a lot of chatter from people around the organization that he’s not the guy that’s going to be able to get this thing over the hump. Now, look, they were able to overcome a 2-10 start last season to make the Western Conference Finals so he’s proven the ability to right a ship and steer them out of stormy waters to some beautiful island somewhere else in the postseason picture. But the noise is very loud. There’s a lot of people very frustrated. A lot of agents calling the front office frustrated about their guys not getting the right opportunities.”
On a recent episode of the No Cap Room podcast with Yahoo Sports NBA, NBA insider Jake Fischer discussed the ongoings with the Lakers and what he is hearing.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the-rock-rock.gif

I've been Th3Birdman before this website even existed, play bwoi :martin:

Screenshot-932.png
Screenshot-933.png

Make sure you out the red next time you quote me, breh
Yo yo I don't give a fukk about all that shyt nikka all I know is you was here 2022 and I was here since the board got started. Change your fukking name ASAP nikka what the fukk

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
It's LeBron, Street Clothes, a white cat, and a bunch of other nikkas. :mjlol:

This team is terrible. :heh:
Weren't you telling me I should be giving Rob a ton of credit because of the talent he brought in? Now it's just "a bunch of other nikkas"? :dead: