The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Lol if your defensive scheme is to leave role players open from 3, they will start hitting.

This isn't the 00's, and I feel like Darvin is stuck in a time machine and doesn't know what the fuk to do
It doesn’t make sense.
Like letting nikkas hit practice shots :dead:
Bwbahwhwhwhw
It should be so easy
STOP LETTING open 3S HAPPEN WHAT THE fukk

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I want to add D'lo to this list too :francis: .

Lakers went from one of the best defensive teams during Vogel days to this shyt, Pelinka fuked up.:yeshrug:

I remember the days where our defense would save us in games, and it was wonderful to see even if we did not have that much of a offense at times. Now we don't have both. Pistons are literally better than the Lakers and nobody can tell me different :dead:

Yep I remember Caruso saving the team in multiple late game scenarios.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Smart I know
But who the fukk is Ziarie or whatever his name is
Why he hot from 3 WHY ARE WE LETTING THEM nikkaS GET OPEN
NORMALLY YOU NEED TO GET 2 or 3 PASSES TO THE OPEN MAN TO GET A 3
Vs THIS HAMAS TERRORIST DEFENSIVE SCHEME
YOU JUST NEED ONE PASS ONE KICK OUT AND THEY KEEP GETTING HOT

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAH

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The thing I want to see is them stop playing Bron at the 4 and AD at the 5.

We have true centers in Wood and Hayes-- let Wood start at the 5 and Hayes be the backup center, move Bron to his natural 3 and AD to his natural 4.

LeBron does not want to guard bigs in the paint, nor does he want to help on drives, so let him stay on the perimeter and funnel guys to AD and Wood.
I would agree with playing Hayes, except that Darvin misuses him.. He has him playing incredibly out of position for his skillset. Reaves is horrific on the defensive end (I hate I gotta agree with @Voice of Reason on this cause I like Austin :mjcry:), and Prince is getting cooked constantly on the outside as well. There's too much helping, but it seems like LeBron does try and contest down low and he tries not to get switched too much on perimteter players. I feel when he does, the defense is pretty good. It's this overhelping on these drives and leaving people open.

It happens with everyone in that spot.. Rui, Vando, Bron, AD is late to contest when he plays that position with Wood. i don't understand it

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing I want to see is them stop playing Bron at the 4 and AD at the 5.

We have true centers in Wood and Hayes-- let Wood start at the 5 and Hayes be the backup center, move Bron to his natural 3 and AD to his natural 4.

LeBron does not want to guard bigs in the paint, nor does he want to help on drives, so let him stay on the perimeter and funnel guys to AD and Wood.
Yo what the fukk are you doing nikka change your name yo

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
fukk this I ain’t watching until mr pockets is out.
That has to be the most stupid ass defensive scheme for this NBA.
Teams come in and they know exactly where they can get their shots from.
Role players probably hitting up more practice open 3s with us during their own practice or on their own cuz it doesn’t matter having a nikka on your face in practice or having yo homie or ya kid or having the big 2 arms up model plastic defender that you buy off amazon
Just do open 3s when you play the Lakers you’ll be fine just stay open just camp at the 3 point line THAT PASS GON COME UP TO YOU AND YA FINNA BE OPEN:russ:
AHHHHHH :bryan: