The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
See we're just playing around, trying to have it both ways smh. I dont think Jeanie gives Rob a clear direction to run with.
screenshot-2024-03-09-at-85836-am.png

People wanna play dumb and blame Rob for everything though like it isn't clear as day to see what's going on.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Full Windhorst quote:

"Here's the thing: not 6 months ago, not 16 days ago, but last week, when they introduced JJ Redikk as head coach, Rob Pelinka sat up there in front of everybody and said, 'We are going to focus on the development of young players. We're going to focus on our draft picks. We're not going to trade our draft picks.' That's what he said. LeBron's saying, 'I'm going to take a pay cut for a guy in his mid-thirties,' is not doing that. What move has the Lakers made so far this season to develop the players? It is not with, 'Let's trade a bunch of guys away and give us extra.' It doesn't seem like it equals what LeBron wants to do.. I think Lebron likes being a Laker. But the Lakers and Lebron haven't shown the same priority right now."

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Full Windhorst quote:
Thats cool...LeBron just takes his max money :ld:

After signing Gabe Vincent and Kendrick Nunn I wouldnt risk 20 mill unless its a more proven player for the MLE.

Cant move DLO then so be it. Run it back and figure it out with the new coach.

Edit: And I do get Rob being worried about Bron talking him to another player in his 30s thats with either washed/terrible fit. So just figure it out.

Image of we'll just see.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So this is why Bobby Marks assumed the Lakers were letting Christie walk & why Lakers Nation were mad at Rob for not locking Christie into a 3 yr rookie deal. That 2nd apron shyt can get spooky

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
So this is why Bobby Marks assumed the Lakers were letting Christie walk & why Lakers Nation were mad at Rob for not locking Christie into a 3 yr rookie deal. That 2nd apron shyt can get spooky

I woulda let Christie walk and surprise surprise 2nd round picks are suddenly pretty valuable now to stay under the 2nd apron

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bron need just sign for two years and start his damn retirement tour

I’ve been saying that’s what he gon most likely do. Have the first year be about the father/son duo and then the second is the retirement tour. If Bryce lookin worth the stay then we might gotta deal with a few more after that on some Brady shyt.