The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Ham has to solve this three point scenario.

It's not just the personnel it's more on defensive scheme.
This... It's probably up there along with rotations as the why this team has been terrible. They get lit the fuk up from 3 every game. Darvin (or whoever else is gonna be the coach) has to do something to stop this

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I agree Reaves has been trash on defense. He’s traded it in to hunt for shots. But it’s funny to me how you constantly single him out :russ:

Prince sucks too I've been saying that Ham was wrong for giving him minutes.

Cam is terrible on offense and Christie is inconsistent.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Discombobulating
Not entitled to good things
Entitled to pain and torture
Why make connections to when they or it dies its gone forever there’s no trace of it just the sulk
Hahahahah….
Lot came out the past 2 days
And this is how the entire team responded
🤭

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He is trash on defense but I can't even single him out when the main star is lazy on defense at times too :francis:
The issue with Bron is that he is helping alot when it comes to the perimeter players getting beat on the inside. I normally would think this is a solely LeBron thing, but then I see it happen with literally EVERYONE on this team and I'm of the mindset its scheme

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Is this team even an unit
Even a family?
I ain’t watching till Ham is fired doing the same thing I did for the Raiders and Mcdaniels.
No more :mjgrin:

The family is joever

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
The issue with Bron is that he is helping alot when it comes to the perimeter players getting beat on the inside. I normally would think this is a solely LeBron thing, but then I see it happen with literally EVERYONE on this team and I'm of the mindset its scheme
Remember when you said no one player impact winning and I replied “call 12” I was referring to Ja

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

The thing I want to see is them stop playing Bron at the 4 and AD at the 5.

We have true centers in Wood and Hayes-- let Wood start at the 5 and Hayes be the backup center, move Bron to his natural 3 and AD to his natural 4.

LeBron does not want to guard bigs in the paint, nor does he want to help on drives, so let him stay on the perimeter and funnel guys to AD and Wood.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Look at his net rating with Lebron and AD.

Then go look at his plus minus.

You can't survive with him and Bron on the court defensively.
I want to add D'lo to this list too :francis: .

Lakers went from one of the best defensive teams during Vogel days to this shyt, Pelinka fuked up.:yeshrug:

I remember the days where our defense would save us in games, and it was wonderful to see even if we did not have that much of a offense at times. Now we don't have both. Pistons are literally better than the Lakers and nobody can tell me different :dead: