The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
As pissed as I want to be what do you do when you have non-shooters that you want shooting the ball shooting lights out.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Firing Ham is a scapegoat
Not even a scapegoat, he is one of the problems.

1. Lebron does not want to play defense cause he old, and everyone need to play extra hard on defense to make up for his faults.
2. Only three guys who can score on the team consistently.
3. Ham Rotations
4. No Backup rim protector
5. Team defense as a whole is trash

I maybe missing more, but off the bat those are the main things I see. I honestly think Lakers should trade for another scoring threat since they only care about offense, but players come to the Lakers and become trash so idk :yeshrug:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To all the people saying that they want LeBron to score early.... this is what happens. He has tired legs to enter the 4th qt and he's literally the Lakers only offense in the 4th qt
He missed 5 ft's fam. NOBODY trying to hear that.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To all the people saying that they want LeBron to score early.... this is what happens. He has tired legs to enter the 4th qt and he's literally the Lakers only offense in the 4th qt

He had 14 points in the first 7 mins. you acting like he was carrying us offensively for the first 3 quarters. if he can't go past 7 mins in the first quarter then maybe he should take that early retirement. of course you're being disingenuous again. like I said, save those excuses for dudes who are making the MLE not someone getting top 3 player money.

those 7 mins are the reasons why he shot like Shaq from the line. I've heard it all. absolutely pathetic display of stanning.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
People will make fun of this...however if you pay attention to how guys are rotating and helping its hard to describe just how much him being out there compromises what they're trying to do on defense.

They have their fanboy goggles on.

You can't win with Lebron and Reaves being bad defensively.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Look at his net rating with Lebron and AD.

Then go look at his plus minus.

You can't survive with him and Bron on the court defensively.
I agree Reaves has been trash on defense. He’s traded it in to hunt for shots. But it’s funny to me how you constantly single him out :russ:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Not even a scapegoat, he is one of the problems.

1. Lebron does not want to play defense cause he old, and everyone need to play extra hard on defense to make up for his faults.
2. Only three guys who can score on the team consistently.
3. Ham Rotations
4. No Backup rim protector
5. Team defense as a whole is trash

I maybe missing more, but off the bat those are the main things I see. I honestly think Lakers should trade for another scoring threat since they only care about offense, but players come to the Lakers and become trash so idk :yeshrug:
Time for Lebron to step breh, trading away your team every January brings back diminishing returns and the long term effects are going to be devastating. Lebron is double dipping