The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
To me, that's not even the issue. Wack players get drafted every year.

It's the idea if someone wanted to crash out and draft Bronny sooner, that Klutch was gonna have an embargo on their clients to whoever took him.

and then they wanna pretend Redikk and Bronny are merit based decisions aimed at improving the team.

Rob might as well know that when he's fired Zhuri will take his place.

I don't see how these guys can't grasp that. If you gonna fukk the franchise and do what you want just do it. Instead they tried to control the narrative all summer in the media. But guess what, we don't like you either way and you just made it worse :laff:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying they contenders, but all this post proves is styles make fights. Mavs went from non playoffs to finals with drafting an impact player and trading for two solid rotation players

His playoff performance wasn't a problem at all though. Among #2 (if we consider Bron that) not many if any had a better PER (small sample size)

They need a legit scorer off the bench, another 3 & D player and hope like hell JJ is actually better than Ham.

They aren't contenders. However, the Mavs showed with a few smart moves (depending on the matchup) its a path to be taken seriously. And that was with Kyrie only really showing out against the Twolves.
I don’t care what numbers say. I watched & the impact wasn’t there. A lot of “hope” you doing

I don’t expect either Bron/AD to play as many games. Who are the players you have in mind ?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I don’t care what numbers say. I watched & the impact wasn’t there. A lot of “hope” you doing

I don’t expect either Bron/AD to play as many games. Who are the players you have in mind ?
Like it's embarrassing. Bron is obviously not the same player anymore despite his "stats", AND THAT'S OKAY. He is 40. He was relatively healthy this playoffs unlike last year and didn't impact in any way. His stans need to get a damn grip

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Doughboy gonna go full Sabo till they finally ship him out, probably gonna be busting Bronny ass everyday in practice :russ:
I can see him being traded once he opts in, probably can get an extension elsewhere. Nets would be an interesting team, Lakers have been interested in some of their players.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I can see him being traded once he opts in, probably can get an extension elsewhere. Nets would be an interesting team, Lakers have been interested in some of their players.

I wouldn't be surprised if they already have a silent agreement on a trade, he really got the FO by the balls on this one

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
As they should if that big name is a clear #1 or #2. Can’t depend on AD staying healthy & being the best player

I’ve already said how I feel about Bron as a #2 at this point. Great regular season numbers but I don’t trust him come playoffs to impact the same way. Which obviously is understandable due to his age.

Breh is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic

Bron averaged 28/8/7 on 57% and 39% from 3 against Denver. He was actually better overall than in the Regular Season.

Difference was Jamal Murray closed late better than Bron did. Well that and our 3rd best player had another letdown series vs Denver and Ham had no idea when to call a fukking timeout.

Yall judging Bron vs peak Bron. I watched Jayson Tatum fukk around for most of the finals and his team still win in 5. I watch Kyrie get 15 a game against OKC.

If Bron looked like he did in 2023 where he was coming off injury I'd get that one. He did not look great those playoffs.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We made a deal with the devil when we got bron. We got a title out of it so it is what it is. Bronny will be out of league as soon as lebron retires.

its dope as a father to play with your son. i don't think it matters much really, what difference can the last player in your roster make really? :yeshrug:

only issue is, was there another player available thats better than Bronny? :patrice: i feel like even the undrafted rookie we sign for the SL will bettee :francis:
Lebron goin to the lakers front office when he retire. Y’all stuck with that family legacy for a while :russ:Lebron already in the Mt Rushmore of Lakers

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Oh there was nothing wrong with Canada when you were dikkridng Drake and crying about Kendrick in The Booth though huh? "family matters is the better song it has bars :sadbron:"
What the fukk that got to do with what I said lol. It’s gone be a great season. Show me where I said it got bars tho

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yep If Rui showed up offensively with the same 15/4 that he gave last season it would have been a 7 game series.

Dlo never shows up in the playoffs so you can't count on him.

Replace Dlo with Murray and the Lakers win the series 4-2
Yeah because Darvin fukking Hamas would've smartened up and not found a way to fukk it up.
Lakers had the most minutes in the lead all series :mjlol: