The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall judging Bron vs peak Bron. I watched Jayson Tatum fukk around for most of the finals and his team still win in 5. I watch Kyrie get 15 a game against OKC.
This si the shyt I'm talking about...people think good teams just don't exist and is sjust superman players...when most of the finals have been won by thr more more complete team in the last 10 years (beisdes the 2016 won).

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Switch to #4.
Knecht Four

• Hasbro Gaming Connect 4 Strategy Board Game for Ages 6 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
This is why Im disappointed in brehs like @2Quik4UHoes @CantStop

shyt should have been called out first by a Coli breh twitter account that's popular. Instead the Lurkers capitalize smh

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Breh is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic

Bron averaged 28/8/7 on 57% and 39% from 3 against Denver. He was actually better overall than in the Regular Season.

Difference was Jamal Murray closed late better than Bron did. Well that and our 3rd best player had another letdown series vs Denver and Ham had no idea when to call a fukking timeout.

Yall judging Bron vs peak Bron. I watched Jayson Tatum fukk around for most of the finals and his team still win in 5. I watch Kyrie get 15 a game against OKC.

If Bron looked like he did in 2023 where he was coming off injury I'd get that one. He did not look great those playoffs.

I'll post this again

LeBron James averaged 9.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists in 5 games versus the Nuggets in the fourth quarter in the 2024 Western Conference First Round.​

Anthony Davis averaged 4.0 rebounds, 3.2 points and 0.8 blocks in 5 games against the Nuggets in the fourth quarter in the 2024 Western Conference First Round.​

Jamal Murray averaged 8.6 points, 2.0 assists and 1.6 rebounds in 5 games against the Lakers in the fourth quarter in the 2024 Western Conference First Round.​

Nikola Jokic averaged 7.6 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists in 5 games versus the Lakers in the fourth quarter in the 2024 Western Conference First Round.​

Lebron held up his end of the bargain. He 10 points on 60% TS in the fourth quarter that series.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell are you even talking about when you saying “impact doesn’t resonate”.. there’s no other angle

:stopitslime:
The impact he has does not warrant being the best or second best on a title. If y’all comfortable with not winning a title cool

If championship is the goal he at best can be the third best player

Save all the bu bu but his numbers! We been thru that, they look great

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The impact he has does not warrant being the best or second best on a title. If y’all comfortable with not winning a title cool

If championship is the goal he at best can be the third best player

Save all the bu bu but his numbers! We been thru that, they look great
Lebron is better than Kyrie or Brown tho, who were each the #2’s in the finals this year… you’re entire premise makes no sense

Bron is a 2nd team all NBA type of guy, arguably a top 10 player.. there are literally only 8 players who the Lakers can get according to your statement for the Lakers to be a title contender and they are all #1’s including his teammate

You gotta think a lil bit better on your stance here breh