The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic

Bron averaged 28/8/7 on 57% and 39% from 3 against Denver. He was actually better overall than in the Regular Season.

Difference was Jamal Murray closed late better than Bron did. Well that and our 3rd best player had another letdown series vs Denver and Ham had no idea when to call a fukking timeout.

Yall judging Bron vs peak Bron. I watched Jayson Tatum fukk around for most of the finals and his team still win in 5. I watch Kyrie get 15 a game against OKC.

If Bron looked like he did in 2023 where he was coming off injury I'd get that one. He did not look great those playoffs.
Lol breh you acting slow. I clearly said he puts up great numbers & the impact doesn’t resonate come playoffs? How you a blind Dr.? Malpractice ass mf :pachaha:

You keep reverting back to numbers which lets me know you not paying attention.

That’s the problem you’re having. He wants to play like a prime Bron where he can be a #1 or #2 when he isn’t that anymore. It’s one of the reasons this team won’t win anything.

If the team gets a legit #2 then let’s talk.
Rui/Reaves/Dlo not cutting it.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lol breh you acting slow. I clearly said he puts up great numbers & the impact doesn’t resonate come playoffs? How you a blind Dr.? Malpractice ass mf :pachaha:

You keep reverting back to numbers which lets me know you not paying attention.

That’s the problem you’re having. He wants to play like a prime Bron where he can be a #1 or #2 when he isn’t that anymore. It’s one of the reasons this team won’t win anything.

If the team gets a legit #2 then let’s talk.
Rui/Reaves/Dlo not cutting it.
I really hate when people say stuff like “doesn’t impact winning” when it comes to Lebron. Sounds like Rob Parker

Of course he’s not impacting it like he used to……….. no one else in NBA history besides Jordan was!!

He’s now a 1st-2nd team All NBA guy instead of the greatest player ever. There is no other #2 guy on his level. Name them

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lebron goin to the lakers front office when he retire. Y’all stuck with that family legacy for a while :russ:Lebron already in the Mt Rushmore of Lakers
No he aint. Who we moving out for him?

Kobe
Magic
Logo
Shaq
Kareem

honorary mentions: Wilt, EB

he got us one dusty rec league title. And did fck all after that.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Remember when I said Impact Bron died when he had that little run against the Suns in 21 and they came right back and smacked us in the mouth. I really be right on so much stuff it's scary :wow:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I really think a Father v Son matchup would have been far more interesting and buzz worthy and you could have skipped the whole backlash. Rich need to hire me as a consultant

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hate when people say stuff like “doesn’t impact winning” when it comes to Lebron. Sounds like Rob Parker

Of course he’s not impacting it like he used to……….. no one else in NBA history besides Jordan was!!

He’s now a 1st-2nd team All NBA guy instead of the greatest player ever. There is no other #2 guy on his level. Name them
I never said this tho :dahell:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I can see him being traded once he opts in, probably can get an extension elsewhere. Nets would be an interesting team, Lakers have been interested in some of their players.
Cam Johnson would be a great fit. I'm expecting Darius Garland though. :unimpressed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps