Who is the worst poster of 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is it just me or is it a bunch of Kobe stans up there:skip: Just making an observation and y'all can figure this out:hubie:
The same ones always up there. Gangstar8 is the only Kobe stan that hasn't been on the ballot before. You trying to suggest they don't belong on there :comeon:? The stan who won last year was as bad as ever. Another one has the trophy named after him. Another has had other Kobe stans ask the mods to ban him he's so terrible (he started his posting career making threads about Jordan and puppet beefing over each other's dikk sizes), and another one derails every thread he enters to mindlessly stan bean as well. That guy has argued this year that Kobe was great in game 7 against Boston, blamed the 2004 finals on Shaq, tried to claim lebron was terrible in the 2013 and 2016 finals, and has tried to argue multiple small forwards were better than James in 2016. That's not even his entire catalog. As it is I left a few of them off who were particularly bad this year.

Last edited:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
The same ones always up there. Gangstar8 is the only Kobe stan that hasn't been on the ballot before. You trying to suggest they don't belong on there :comeon:?
I don't suggest shyt I come out and say what the fukk is on my mind so miss me with that corny bullshyt:stopitslime: Its a fukkin simple observation so don't catch feelings towards me cause I don't like the fakkit you're always caping for:camby:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't suggest shyt I come out and say what the fukk is on my mind so miss me with that corny bullshyt:stopitslime: Its a fukkin simple observation so don't catch feelings towards me cause I don't like the fakkit you're always caping for:camby:
This has nothing to do with that guy. Kobe stans were the subject. You asked and I answered.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Suavehooper is stealing this award from its rightful owners with his awful threads. I don't even hardly notice him because I rarely click on the stupid stuff he posts. It's all the posters who ruin real threads with their mind-numbing drivel that deserve it.

Is it just me or is it a bunch of Kobe stans up there:skip: Just making an observation and y'all can figure this out:hubie:

:lolbron:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I asked a simple fukkin questions and you're catching feelings. Did I say whether or not they deserve to be there:aicmon:
The smiley implied it. If not, then I read it wrong :manny:
Suavehooper is stealing this award from its rightful owners with his awful threads. I don't even hardly notice him because I rarely click on the stupid stuff he posts. It's all the posters who ruin real threads with their mind-numbing drivel that deserve it.

:lolbron:
I really thought that one of those clowns would challenge for it :beli:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
These cats want to nominate blackthoughts on some bully shyt rather than being deserving of it. How does a cat that has been low key since at least June deserve to be nominated? I hope someone can give me a real answer not an emotional one.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The same ones always up there. Gangstar8 is the only Kobe stan that hasn't been on the ballot before. You trying to suggest they don't belong on there :comeon:? The stan who won last year was as bad as ever. Another one has the trophy named after him. Another has had other Kobe stans ask the mods to ban him he's so terrible (he started his posting career making threads about Jordan and puppet beefing over each other's dikk sizes), and another one derails every thread he enters to mindlessly stan bean as well. That guy has argued this year that Kobe was great in game 7 against Boston, blamed the 2004 finals on Shaq, tried to claim lebron was terrible in the 2013 and 2016 finals, and has tried to argue multiple small forwards were better than James in 2016. That's not even his entire catalog. As it is I left a few of them off who were particularly bad this year.

Add me to that list with gangster8 I was never on the ballot before and you only added me because I reminded you homo.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just a bunch a nikkas he don't like. Notice all the kobe stans on that list don't have over even 20 votes. I only got one vote and that's cause I voted for myself:troll:

There are 86 votes split 9 different ways - literally no one has 20 votes except the leader.

Though I agree that your posts, as bad as they are, don't put you in the same WOAT category as Swag/Educated/Sccit/Gangstar.