Who is the worst poster of 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's a shame suavehooper troll game overshadowing dumbassromthebushes shytty ass posting. At least with suave I know that nikka trolling
Him and gangstar8 and sccit were the three worst this year but I guess it's only so many years in a row a Kobe stan wins it. 4 of the last 5 years the award has went to one of them. Lastemperor2k2 is the only non Kobe stan to win it since 2010 :hamster::scust:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
6)Not nominating himself because he brings nothing to the table. Just parrots what others say.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST FACTOR .. HE NAMIN POSTERS THAT EASILY CONTRIBUTE WAY MORE TO THIS FORUM THAN HIS TAGALONG LOOKIN ASS EVER DID. ITS JUST A LIST OF WHO HURT HIS FEELINGS THE MOST, MODS NEED TO DO US ALL A SOLID AND ADD HIS NAME TO THE POLL @houston911

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
There's been a fistful of worse posters if not more. If he were worthy of the award, he would be on the ballot. If he posts of worst poster of the year quality in 2017 then he will be on the ballot. If being irritating or arrogant or a homer was enough to win the award then this award would easily go to the Boston sports fans section of the forum easily every year.

All but two of these guys were on last year (gangstar8 and suave hooper). None of them are any good. The two new additions are first year posters who provide nothing to this forum but spam. Nobody disagreed with them being on the ballot. They were all in both of the last two power rankings and nobody objected to any of them.

Lol fakkit ass cac you aint worthy of maknig this thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Probably because OP is a GS sympathizer:francis:
I've been saying for a while. Provide examples of awful posting if you want to campaign for someone. I got examples for everyone on the ballot on deck someone wants proof. The only requirements are they're in the coliseum and they're in 2016.