Who is the worst poster of 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
How were these candidates even decided? Was there even a nomination thread:mjlol:

Exactly. For this debacle of a thread the OP should be among the candidates TBH. How was this list compiled? There's always supposed to be a nomination thread the OP doesn't just pick who he wants

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman shouldve been a candidate

This bootleg thread ain't even stickied :flabbynsick:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Exactly. For this debacle of a thread the OP should be among the candidates TBH. How was this list compiled? There's always supposed to be a nomination thread the OP doesn't just pick who he wants

How the fukk should I have been a candidate clown? Just because hating ass sissies like you don't like me? Enjoy your Christmas tho.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

This thread shouldn't be official:snoop: I bet the poster of the year thread will be done the same way:mjlol: The shyt is officially tarnished if the people don't have a voice:yeshrug:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How you gonna leave @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman off just cause hes your e-buddy :mjlol: you know he was winning this year

Should bush this thread and start over
There's been a fistful of worse posters if not more. If he were worthy of the award, he would be on the ballot. If he posts of worst poster of the year quality in 2017 then he will be on the ballot. If being irritating or arrogant or a homer was enough to win the award then this award would easily go to the Boston sports fans section of the forum easily every year.
How were these candidates even decided? Was there even a nomination thread:mjlol:
All but two of these guys were on last year (gangstar8 and suave hooper). None of them are any good. The two new additions are first year posters who provide nothing to this forum but spam. Nobody disagreed with them being on the ballot. They were all in both of the last two power rankings and nobody objected to any of them.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
How the fukk should I have been a candidate clown? Just because hating ass sissies like you don't like me? Enjoy your Christmas tho.

My personal feelings aside, alotta posters dislike you and you have been among the top #WPOY candidates for the past couple years. Unless your posting all of a sudden got better (and it didn't) you should've been included

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
My personal feelings aside, alotta posters dislike you and you have been among the top #WPOY candidates for the past couple years. Unless your posting all of a sudden got better (and it didn't) you should've been included
I didn't belong on the list last year. I got on it due to Warriors hate and cats being obsessed with me and others just being their followers and joining in. I bet you don't even know why you hate me. There's nothing you can point to from this year as a reason for you to dislike me.

All these trolls out chea and you on my dikk for being a die hard Warriors fan? Like I said...Enjoy your Christmas breh. I have no hate in my heart for you.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
There's been a fistful of worse posters if not more. If he were worthy of the award, he would be on the ballot. If he posts of worst poster of the year quality in 2017 then he will be on the ballot. If being irritating or arrogant or a homer was enough to win the award then this award would easily go to the Boston sports fans section of the forum easily every year.

All but two of these guys were on last year (gangstar8 and suave hooper). None of them are any good. The two new additions are first year posters who provide nothing to this forum but spam. Nobody disagreed with them being on the ballot. They were all in both of the last two power rankings and nobody objected to any of them.

Power rankings should never decide who was nominated. You shouldn't have waited this long to do it and then your second mistake was not opening it up for people to submit who they feel was the WOAT. You keep that thread open for a week and the top 5-6 vote getters get into the "vote for the WPOY thread". This shyt is trash the way you did it

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I didn't belong on the list last year. I got on it due to Warriors hate and cats being obsessed with me and others just being their followers and joining in. I bet you don't even know why you hate me. There's nothing you can point to from this year as a reason for you to dislike me.

All these trolls out chea and you on my dikk for being a die hard Warriors fan? Like I said...Enjoy your Christmas breh. I have no hate in my heart for you.

Breh it's not that serious :mjlol:

But it is what it is, you should've been included and @Swagnificent as a repeat winner shouldn't have been included. But Merry Christmas to you and yours, you still would've been my vote for WPOY 2016