• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
There's been a fistful of worse posters if not more. If he were worthy of the award, he would be on the ballot. If he posts of worst poster of the year quality in 2017 then he will be on the ballot. If being irritating or arrogant or a homer was enough to win the award then this award would easily go to the Boston sports fans section of the forum easily every year.

All but two of these guys were on last year (gangstar8 and suave hooper). None of them are any good. The two new additions are first year posters who provide nothing to this forum but spam. Nobody disagreed with them being on the ballot. They were all in both of the last two power rankings and nobody objected to any of them.
He was leading the polls last year until he rigged it. Polls have more options than listed. That's your boy and all but there's been plenty of times I made a poll to the effect of who got the worst rap stans and included NaS fans in the poll because its the right thing to do. We've always had a nomination thread to keep the bias out and you left out one of the top candidates. This shyt feels rigged again:manny:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Power rankings should never decide who was nominated. You shouldn't have waited this long to do it and then your second mistake was not opening it up for people to submit who they feel was the WOAT. You keep that thread open for a week and the top 5-6 vote getters get into the "vote for the WPOY thread". This shyt is trash the way you did it
This is how it's done every year. There's never a vote to get onto this thread. People even campaign in the actual voting thread every year. If you feel someone deserves it, provide examples as always. The rankings come out around the same time every year (spring, Fourth of July, Labor Day, thanksgiving). We just didn't get the early ones this year.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He was leading the polls last year until he rigged it. Polls have more options than listed. That's your boy and all but there's been plenty of times I made a poll to the effect of who got the worst rap stans and included NaS fans in the poll because its the right thing to do. We've always had a nomination thread to keep the bias out and you left out one of the top candidates. This shyt feels rigged again:manny:
Nobody provided examples of poor quality posting worthy of being nominated for the worst poster of 2016 :manny:. I'll add the option for a write in so if you think someone not on deserves the award. I don't play favorites either. I've pushed for a heat fan to get the ban for keeps too and we've got a few Yankee fans who've been especially poor in quality. The thing with the polls is it's literally anything goes. We had multiple people rig it both last year and most famously in 2013 with eggman and swagnificent. It looks like suave hooper is gonna run away with it easier than sirbiatch did in the booth right now though. He's currently got 4.5 times as many votes as second place. I'm amazed that even sccit isn't keeping pace.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Three way tie between @Gangstar8 , @SuaveHooper88 and @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank

But I ultimately voted @Gangstar8, because he is a childish and stupid poster all around. Homerism, stupidity, trolling and ridiculously biased opinons make him the WOAT poster here.

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank views sports through the lens of a casual fan...if no compelling storylines exist, social media interest and buzz are low, and ratings are going to disappoint, he will complain and declare such and such league is in decline.

Casual fans and females have both very short attention spans...so the game or sport itself doesn't captivate their interest. They need the things around it to be tempted to watch the game.

@SuaveHooper88 is just an annoying SA Spurs homer.

He will bring the Spurs in any discussion or thread.

You can talk about baseball, and out of nowhere he will discuss about how Kawhi Leonard could easily and efficiently steal bases as a RISP(runner in scoring position, baseball) because he is constantly leading the NBA in steals.

(A steal in basketball, is a counter-attack, defense to offense skill, while in baseball, stealing bases is a purely offensive tactic) :dead: This is not the same thing :dead:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Breh it's not that serious :mjlol:

But it is what it is, you should've been included and @Swagnificent as a repeat winner shouldn't have been included. But Merry Christmas to you and yours, you still would've been my vote for WPOY 2016
You're the one complaining like it's that serious yet can't provide any examples of bad posting that I made this year. Tell the truth......you just on my dikk just because. It has nothing to do with bad posting because if it did you wouldn't have brung my name up.

You and the Nas Stan are just on my dikk on some personal shyt. Happy holidays still tho

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You're the one complaining like it's that serious yet can't provide any examples of bad posting that I made this year. Tell the truth......you just on my dikk just because. It has nothing to do with bad posting because if it did you wouldn't have brung my name up.

You and the Nas Stan are just on my dikk on some personal shyt. Happy holidays still tho

#WPOY2016

Can I add a write in please?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
There's been a fistful of worse posters if not more. If he were worthy of the award, he would be on the ballot. If he posts of worst poster of the year quality in 2017 then he will be on the ballot. If being irritating or arrogant or a homer was enough to win the award then this award would easily go to the Boston sports fans section of the forum easily every year.

All but two of these guys were on last year (gangstar8 and suave hooper). None of them are any good. The two new additions are first year posters who provide nothing to this forum but spam. Nobody disagreed with them being on the ballot. They were all in both of the last two power rankings and nobody objected to any of them.
:mjlol: who the fukk made you the decider of this

Bush this shyt

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

How the fukk do you know I'm in this thread if I'm on ignore:mjlol: Is it the aliases you rep yourself with:mjlol: Look how many people agreed with my post in this thread loser:mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Swag condoned rape and some other nasty things in the CFB thread outside of his Josh Dobbs Jalen Hurd stanning he had some very bad takes
He's also insisted Patrick Kane raped someone when even the accusers lawyer thought she was lying, argued Darren sharper was innocent even after pleading guilty to a plea deal no innocent man would agree to, made multiple pedo threads, including one about Obama's then 14 year old daughter, made light of Devon still's daughter's cancer coming back, and tried to argue that the analytics movement in basketball was a white supremacist plot to eliminate black people from the NBA. Last I saw of him he was also arguing steph curry just isn't very good and if you can build a skill through practice, then it's nothing special and his shots that go in are mostly because of luck. I can't imagine anyone ever being worse. He even made ed quit the site for six months with his "arrests precede championships" argument.

Last edited:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
The corny ass OP has officially ruined the WPOTY by:
1)Taking it, and himself, way too seriously
2)Somehow making himself the head authority of the list.
3)Not doing any nominations. This was just posters he didn't like.
4)Not mentioning Blackthoughts because he's a Warriors stan/Anti-90's BBall.
5)Completely watered it down by making this thread for the 30th time in like 6 months.
6)Not nominating himself because he brings nothing to the table. Just parrots what others say.

Bush this. This shyt is wack now. Late 90's Dunk Contest status.:camby: