The official #WPOY2016 worst poster of the year award voting thread

Who is the worst poster of 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I've been saying for a while. Provide examples of awful posting if you want to campaign for someone. I got examples for everyone on the ballot on deck someone wants proof. The only requirements are they're in the coliseum and they're in 2016.

who made this Norwegian cac the authority ? :rudy:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Someone in his most recent thread accused him of being a swagnificent alias. It wouldn't shock me honestly given that he hates on curry in a similar manner and can't possibly ever say anything good about lebron as swagnificent, but was showing signs of leaning that way at least off the court over Kobe. Him and gangstar8 are definitely both an alias for someone.
I was thinking someone else. Keep your eyes open and don't blink:mjpls:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was thinking someone else. Keep your eyes open and don't blink:mjpls:
He's definitely an alias of someone. Would be nice if the mods would get on that IP check. Whoever it is should get the banner on both their profiles unless it's maybe Walt since it'd be arguably his best troll performance yet.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
First Malc, now Suave has a fanbase now too? shyt is weird.
Malc is an OG and a god tier troll willing to come at any fanbase :ufdup:. He stanned 6 different teams during the 2014-15 NBA season :mjlol:. The way he just shows up posting like a lifelong fan and then bolts after catching an L is comedic gold, and the fact that said L's are colossal sized every time makes it even funnier. Like @Rekkapryde said in regards to his niners getting the busninees from him, just sit back and laugh because it's usually a matter of when and not if that he's gonna hop on your own team :manny: #freemalc

Daps
The way y'all talk about gangsta8 or sccit. You would of thought it would be a close race with a Kobe stan being close to the causal. We all knew the causal was going to win but y'all overestimated how much nikkas dislike Kobe stans. The second highest after the causal is sccit with only 11 :troll: and I'm betting any amount of money fakkit Bron stans such as yourself make up for the majority of those 11.:troll:
You're overestimating Kobe dislike. Sccit posts are hard to read for a few reasons and gangstar is probably on the spectrum

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Malc is an OG and a god tier troll willing to come at any fanbase :ufdup:. He stanned 6 different teams during the 2014-15 NBA season :mjlol:. The way he just shows up posting like a lifelong fan and then bolts after catching an L is comedic gold, and the fact that said L's are colossal sized every time makes it even funnier. Like @Rekkapryde said in regards to his niners getting the busninees from him, just sit back and laugh because it's usually a matter of when and not if that he's gonna hop on your own team :manny: #freemalc
Maybe I could see the comedy in his act if he wasn't on my dikk so tough.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maybe I could see the comedy in his act if he wasn't on my dikk so tough.
Check the threads from 2014-16 when he hops on the Patriots (cook ran a one man neg train on him) or blue Jays or Tar Heels or Cubs. The Michigan vs Michigan state game last year too. He took Ed's tagline and avi before the game even.