Who is the worst poster of 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There are 86 votes split 9 different ways - literally no one has 20 votes except the leader.

Though I agree that your posts, as bad as they are, don't put you in the same WOAT category as Swag/Educated/Sccit/Gangstar.

The way y'all talk about gangsta8 or sccit. You would of thought it would be a close race with a Kobe stan being close to the causal. We all knew the causal was going to win but y'all overestimated how much nikkas dislike Kobe stans. The second highest after the causal is sccit with only 11 :troll: and I'm betting any amount of money fakkit Bron stans such as yourself make up for the majority of those 11.:troll:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
These cats want to nominate blackthoughts on some bully shyt rather than being deserving of it. How does a cat that has been low key since at least June deserve to be nominated? I hope someone can give me a real answer not an emotional one.
They working on pure emotions. They have no real answers. They're angry for nothing. They're using bully tactics because they have no logical reason to do it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just a bunch a nikkas he don't like. Notice all the kobe stans on that list don't have over even 20 votes. I only got one vote and that's cause I voted for myself:troll:

There are 86 votes split 9 different ways - literally no one has 20 votes except the leader.

Though I agree that your posts, as bad as they are, don't put you in the same WOAT category as Swag/Educated/Sccit/Gangstar.

He negged me for that? :deadmanny:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These cats want to nominate blackthoughts on some bully shyt rather than being deserving of it. How does a cat that has been low key since at least June deserve to be nominated? I hope someone can give me a real answer not an emotional one.

Yea he's been real low key cause he's going on a dozen months+ ducking that fade at 24 hour fitness:stopitslime:

Daps
Like clockwork hopefully this fakkit cac realizes no one respects him or shyt he does :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
plus his mom is dead

plus he is too shook to even meet up with ya boy in NYC because he thinks I'm gonna "do something" to him in a public venue in the middle of Penn Station :russ:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Should be co woats educatedbrotha/scciit/suavehooper like when elton brand and steve francis and jason kidd and grant hill were co rookies of the year

All those posters suck

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can we at least verify that Suave isn't someone's alias before giving him this award?

@Sccit really shouldn't be forgotten here.

:dame:
Someone in his most recent thread accused him of being a swagnificent alias. It wouldn't shock me honestly given that he hates on curry in a similar manner and can't possibly ever say anything good about lebron as swagnificent, but was showing signs of leaning that way at least off the court over Kobe. Him and gangstar8 are definitely both an alias for someone.