I RATHER BE ISRAELI WITH SEMITIC BLOOD YA DUMB BIITCH .. GO READ A BOOK

Dyslexic CAC knows how to read? :mjlol:

THis is you

simonhelberg0907.jpg

You are a CAC.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
IS THAT YOUR NEW CRUSH OR SOMETHING? THE FUCC U KEEP POSTIN THAT SAME PIC FOR U FRUIT?? WE SEEN IT THE FIRST TIME AROUND.. NOW WE ALL KNOW UR TASTE IN MEN.

Getting annoyed by your own face? IMagine if you actually read what you write :mjlol:

I'm posting
simonhelberg0907.jpg
Because you won't admit you're white. :mjgrin:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Getting annoyed by your own face? IMagine if you actually read what you write :mjlol:

I'm posting
simonhelberg0907.jpg
Because you won't admit you're white. :mjgrin:

IM WHITE, YET BEEN CALLED "SAND-NIIGGER" BY YOUR REDNECK FAMILY .. HITLER TRIED EXTERMINATING MY PEOPLE ON THE BASIS THAT WE WERENT WHITE .. THE SUPREME COURT RULED US A RACE .. WE ARE THE PRIMARY ENEMY OF WHITE SUPREMACY GROUPS ......

U JUS OUT OF THINGS TO SAY NOW N TRYNA DEFLECT ATTENTION OFF BEIN A GIANT PUSY WIT NO BACKBONE

ITS NOT WORKIN

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
IM WHITE, YET BEEN CALLED "SAND-NIIGGER" BY YOUR REDNECK FAMILY .. HITLER TRIED EXTERMINATING MY PEOPLE ON THE BASIS THAT WE WERENT WHITE .. THE SUPREME COURT RULED US A RACE .. WE ARE THE PRIMARY ENEMY OF WHITE SUPREMACY GROUPS ......

U JUS OUT OF THINGS TO SAY NOW N TRYNA DEFLECT ATTENTION OFF BEIN A GIANT PUSY WIT NO BACKBONE

ITS NOT WORKIN

LOL at this CAC crying because he's a CAC :mjlol:

This what you look like

simonhelberg0907.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LOL at this CAC crying because he's a CAC :mjlol:

This what you look like

simonhelberg0907.jpg

LMAO AND HE POSTS THE PIC AGAIN ..

WE STILL KNOW U A PUSY, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES U TRY TO COVER IT UP WIT CHEESEY JOKES

PROVE ME WRONG N POST YASELF INSTEAD OF YOUR LATEST MANCRUSH

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LMAO AND HE POSTS THE PIC AGAIN ..

WE STILL KNOW U A PUSY, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES U TRY TO COVER IT UP WIT CHEESEY JOKES

PROVE ME WRONG N POST YASELF INSTEAD OF YOUR LATEST MANCRUSH

Jews are considered white. The US supreme court only held that Jews are considered a distinct racial group for the purpose of an anti-discrimination statute because they were considered a separate group at the time the statute was enacted. The writer of the opinion specifically noted that as of the time of the opinion, Jewish were considered Caucasian.

So you, ELinor, are a CAC because you look like
simonhelberg0907.jpg

You also can't read and don't understand English, much less nuanced legal discussions.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
" Jews are not foreclosed from stating a cause of action against other members of what today is considered to be part of the Caucasian race."

Jews are CACS

:ohhh:

:mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Jews are considered white. The US supreme court only held that Jews are considered a distinct racial group for the purpose of an anti-discrimination statute because they were considered a separate group at the time the statute was enacted. The writer of the opinion specifically noted that as of the time of the opinion, Jewish were considered Caucasian.

So you, ELinor, are a CAC because you look like
simonhelberg0907.jpg

You also can't read and don't understand English, much less nuanced legal discussions.

FORGET SUPREME COURT, JEWS ARE CONSIDERED A RACE BY OUR OWN TEACHINGS DUMBFUCC .. BUT THERE ARE WHITE JEWS (ASHKENAZI) .. THERE ARE ALSO BLACK JEWS (ETHIOPIAN) .. IM A MIDDLE EASTERN JEW (ALA MIZRAHI, SYRIAN, MOROCCAN JEWS) .. ONLY RETARDS WHO DONT KNOW THEIR HISTORY PEG ALL JEWS UNDER WHITE. ITS THE SAME AS DUMBASSES WHO THINK ALL HISPANICS ARE MEXICAN. SO ON TOP OF BEIN A PUSY, NOW U DUMB TOO. GOOD GOIN FRUITSNACK.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If only this were a few weeks ago :beli:
Where is the fake outrage that Donald had to take because he didn't want his sugar baby having sex NBA Players, meanwhile this dude senile worthless overrated coach who no one has ever respected gets a free pass by the media?

DONALD was just a racist old rich white guy who meant no harm at the end of the day

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
SUPREME COURT RULING IS A BONUS, MY SLOW FRIEND. OUR SCRIPTURES TEACH OF A JEWISH BLOODLINE. THIS IS KNOWN TO ANYONE WHO ISNT A CONPLETE MORON.

The supreme Court held as a matter of law that you are a cac