• Poll closed .

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The second time around? I never came a second time. I offered, told you when and where I would be, and then you said to meet you in a random park. You can lie now, but you can't edit your posts because I quoted them all.

No, I'm talking about the first time when I was actually near woodland hills, told you I would be there, and you stopped posting for 4 days :jjjjj:

BTW, if your brother calls himself white, and looks white, why do you say you aren't white? Are you admitting that your father was the messican gardener?

YADA YADA YADA

COME THRU OR STFU

THANKFULLY, ITS ALL DOCUMENTED IN HERE:

Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

SO LYIN THAT U WASNT OUT HERE A SECOND TIME AFTER I RETURNED FROM VEGAS NOT GUNA FLY WHEN WE GOT RECEIPTS

SPARE US ALL AND JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN U COMIN BACK, BIITCHBOY

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
YADA YADA YADA

COME THRU OR STFU

THANKFULLY, ITS ALL DOCUMENTED IN HERE:

Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

SO LYIN THAT U WASNT OUT HERE A SECOND TIME AFTER I RETURNED FROM VEGAS NOT GUNA FLY WHEN WE GOT RECEIPTS

SPARE US ALL AND JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN U COMIN BACK, BIITCHBOY

You are dyslexic.

1. You said you were leaving Vegas wednesday.
2. Thursday, I told you that I'd be near woodland hills (where you live, Elinor)
3. Friday through Sunday, You stop posting.
4. You come back after I called you out, and claim you were still in Vegas (even though you posted that you were leaving your hotel on Wednesday)
5. I said I would be down again either the next weekend, or the weekend after. I told you I was going to be in Woodland hills in the morning, then had to go to Beverly Hills. I gave you a window to meet BEFORE NOON.
6. You said to "find you" in Tarzana Park after noon ... on every Saturday. You refused to meet when I actually could, and you refused to meet somewhere where you would be found.

BONUS

7. You lied about having a job
8. Your sister is a slut.
9. You drive your mom's BMW and pretend its yours

You are a p*ssy and a liar. And white.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are dyslexic.

1. You said you were leaving Vegas wednesday.
2. Thursday, I told you that I'd be near woodland hills (where you live, Elinor)
3. Friday through Sunday, You stop posting.
4. You come back after I called you out, and claim you were still in Vegas (even though you posted that you were leaving your hotel on Wednesday)
5. I said I would be down again either the next weekend, or the weekend after. I told you I was going to be in Woodland hills in the morning, then had to go to Beverly Hills. I gave you a window to meet BEFORE NOON.
6. You said to "find you" in Tarzana Park after noon ... on every Saturday. You refused to meet when I actually could, and you refused to meet somewhere where you would be found.

BONUS

7. You lied about having a job
8. Your sister is a slut.
9. You drive your mom's BMW and pretend its yours

You are a p*ssy and a liar. And white.

ITS ALL IN THE THREAD I JUST LINKED FUCCBOY

EITHER COME THRU OR STFU, UR SAVIN FACE GAME IS MAD WEAK

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
ITS ALL IN THE THREAD I JUST LINKED FUCCBOY

EITHER COME THRU OR STFU, UR SAVIN FACE GAME IS MAD WEAK

Really, Elinor? When you started getting called out for being a p*ssy in that thread, then you changed your tune. But you wouldn't even commit to shyt.

"You can't make it after noon? Perfect, I'll see you after noon in a park full of balding wiggers like me!"

Bonus:

You wouldn't even post proof of a paystub :jjjjj:

It's funny how you display all the insecurities of a stereotypical jew but don't have the intelligence to cover your lies properly. Must be those gardener genes.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Really, Elinor? When you started getting called out for being a p*ssy in that thread, then you changed your tune. But you wouldn't even commit to shyt.

"You can't make it after noon? Perfect, I'll see you after noon in a park full of balding wiggers like me!"

Bonus:

You wouldn't even post proof of a paystub :jjjjj:

It's funny how you display all the insecurities of a stereotypical jew but don't have the intelligence to cover your lies properly. Must be those gardener genes.

U GOT SHIITED ON AND NOW U

full

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You randomly demand my pictures in a thread that had nothing to do with me, in a forum I only visit by accident? Then you call me a stalker? :jjjjj:

confused angry autistic balding wigger. You are so stupid, you don't think this dude is white?

THATS THE THIRD TIME U POSTED THIS VIDEO IN THE PAST 10 MINUTES U OBSESSED WEIRDO

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U GOT SHIITED ON AND NOW U

full

Actually, you were getting shytted on after you disappeared then you started trying to save your e-cred

You are so damn pathetic. Why you worried about e-cred? You're almost 30, you have no job, no education. You brag about "featured" threads and your mom's BMW.

The funniest thing is, you are white but get offended when you are called white.

:jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Actually, you were getting shytted on after you disappeared then you started trying to save your e-cred

You are so damn pathetic. Why you worried about e-cred? You're almost 30, you have no job, no education. You brag about "featured" threads and your mom's BMW.

The funniest thing is, you are white but get offended when you are called white.

:jjjjj:

full

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

NO HE'S GAY AND CONFUSED .. U BOTH HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON. GUESS THAT EXPLAINS YOU TRYNA HOLLA AT HIM ON FACEBOOK.

So funny, CAC. Here's how a CAC acts

1. CAC asks for pictures of random dudes online. Dude says "I'll see you in person this weekend since I'll be in your town". CAC disappears and stops posting (for the first time the entire year)
2. CAC gets called out for ducking. CAC pretends like he was still in Vegas even though he said he was leaving Vegas.
3. CAC starts worrying about his e-cred but still wants to keep ducking. So CAC won't set a specific time and place, instead he says he might be at some park but only at a time when the other side is not available.
5. CAC is so stupid he doesn't realize there's no #4.
6. CAC wants pictures of random dudes, but runs away when somebody asks if he has a real job.
7. CAC says he's not a CAC even though he's a CAC
8. CAC says he's not balding and posts old pictures of himself because he knows he's balding

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
So funny, CAC. Here's how a CAC acts

1. CAC asks for pictures of random dudes online. Dude says "I'll see you in person this weekend since I'll be in your town". CAC disappears and stops posting (for the first time the entire year)
2. CAC gets called out for ducking. CAC pretends like he was still in Vegas even though he said he was leaving Vegas.
3. CAC starts worrying about his e-cred but still wants to keep ducking. So CAC won't set a specific time and place, instead he says he might be at some park but only at a time when the other side is not available.
5. CAC is so stupid he doesn't realize there's no #4.
6. CAC wants pictures of random dudes, but runs away when somebody asks if he has a real job.
7. CAC says he's not a CAC even though he's a CAC
8. CAC says he's not balding and posts old pictures of himself because he knows he's balding
:dame::why: