Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So funny, CAC. Here's how a CAC acts

1. CAC asks for pictures of random dudes online. Dude says "I'll see you in person this weekend since I'll be in your town". CAC disappears and stops posting (for the first time the entire year)
2. CAC gets called out for ducking. CAC pretends like he was still in Vegas even though he said he was leaving Vegas.
3. CAC starts worrying about his e-cred but still wants to keep ducking. So CAC won't set a specific time and place, instead he says he might be at some park but only at a time when the other side is not available.
5. CAC is so stupid he doesn't realize there's no #4.
6. CAC wants pictures of random dudes, but runs away when somebody asks if he has a real job.
7. CAC says he's not a CAC even though he's a CAC
8. CAC says he's not balding and posts old pictures of himself because he knows he's balding

U WONT EVEN SHOW UR FACE ON HERE, STOP CALLIN PEOPLE CAC U SCARY FUCCBOY

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U WONT EVEN SHOW UR FACE ON HERE, STOP CALLIN PEOPLE CAC U SCARY FUCCBOY

Why do I need to show my face? You put your life on here and it turns out you're a racist jewish CAC with no job. I come on this board to read about hiphop and sports, not to read about how you are the biggest kobestan or how many featured threads you have. You are pathetic and should kill yourself. You threw your own brother under the gas van, you pathetic CAC.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why do I need to show my face? You put your life on here and it turns out you're a racist jewish CAC with no job. I come on this board to read about hiphop and sports, not to read about how you are the biggest kobestan or how many featured threads you have. You are pathetic and should kill yourself. You threw your own brother under the gas van, you pathetic CAC.

WHY EVEN ENGAGE IN CONVOS WIT PEOPLE WHO U SCARED TO SHOW UR FACE TO? U THE ONE STALKIN MY FAMILY ON FACEBOOK HOMEBOY .. U ARE LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF A BIITCH.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
JUS GLAD I GOT THE THREAD BOOKMARKED SO EVERY1 SEES WHAT KINDA FAGOT ASS RAMBLING THIS WEIRDO IS DOIN TO SAVE FACE

JUS GLAD I GOT THE THREAD BOOKMARKED SO EVERY1 SEES WHAT KINDA FAGOT ASS RAMBLING THIS WEIRDO IS DOIN TO SAVE FACE

Says the stupid lying CAC who was spinning like crazy trying to save his e-cred. You tried to let it die by ignoring it, then started making up shyt when you got called out. :jjjjj:

You're such a dumb CAC, you look like this
simonhelberg0907.jpg

But say you aren't white?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
WHY EVEN ENGAGE IN CONVOS WIT PEOPLE WHO U SCARED TO SHOW UR FACE TO? U THE ONE STALKIN MY FAMILY ON FACEBOOK HOMEBOY .. U ARE LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF A BIITCH.

Scared to show my face? I offered to meet you and you hid :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Says the stupid lying CAC who was spinning like crazy trying to save his e-cred. You tried to let it die by ignoring it, then started making up shyt when you got called out. :jjjjj:

You're such a dumb CAC, you look like this
simonhelberg0907.jpg

But say you aren't white?

BRUH STFU ALREADY WE ALL KNOW U SCARY

IVE MET NUMEROUS PEOPLE OFF THE INTERNET IN THE PAST AND GAVE U MY WHEREABOUTS N U MADE EXCUSES N CONTINUE DOIN SO .. SO EITHER COME THRU OR STFU

@Juggalo Fred COME IN HERE N CONFIRM TO THE FORUM THAT THIS WEIRDO WOULDNT BE THE FIRST DUDE I HAD BEEF WIT WHO I MET OFF THE INTERNET IF HE WASNT SCARY TO COME THRU (AS IF WE REALLY NEED ANYMORE CONFIRMATION AFTER THE THREAD I POSTED WIT THE WHOLE EXCHANGE DOCUMENTED)

N NOW IM WHITE ALL OF A SUDDEN, BUT BEFORE UR PUNKASS WAS CALLIN ME A MEXICAN .. WHICH IS IT U DUMB PUSY?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
BRUH STFU ALREADY WE ALL KNOW U SCARY

IVE MET NUMEROUS PEOPLE OFF THE INTERNET IN THE PAST AND GAVE U MY WHEREABOUTS N U MADE EXCUSES N CONTINUE DOIN SO .. SO EITHER COME THRU OR STFU

@Juggalo Fred COME IN HERE N CONFIRM TO THE FORUM THAT THIS WEIRDO WOULDNT BE THE FIRST DUDE I HAD BEEF WIT WHO I MET OFF THE INTERNET IF HE WASNT SCARY

N NOW IM WHITE ALL OF A SUDDEN, BUT BEFORE UR PUNKASS WAS CALLIN ME A MEXICAN .. WHICH IS IT U DUMB PUSY?

LMFAO. Why don't you confirm how many dudes you meet off the internet?

And why don't you tell us? If your brother's white, and you're not, then that means you have different fathers right? :mjlol:

ANd please, @Juggalo Fred , tell us how many random dudes Elinor meets offline. :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LMFAO. Why don't you confirm how many dudes you meet off the internet?

And why don't you tell us? If your brother's white, and you're not, then that means you have different fathers right? :mjlol:

ANd please, @Juggalo Fred , tell us how many random dudes Elinor meets offline. :mjlol:

SO U COMIN THRU OR U GUNA CONTINUE RAMBLING BOUT MY BROTHER?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
SO U COMIN THRU OR U GUNA CONTINUE RAMBLING BOUT MY BROTHER?

YOu want to know when I"m coming so you can pretend to be in Vegas again? I'll let you know when I have plans to be down there, Elinor.

But how you gonna look like
simonhelberg0907.jpg

and say you're not white?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
YOu want to know when I"m coming so you can pretend to be in Vegas again? I'll let you know when I have plans to be down there, Elinor.

But how you gonna look like
simonhelberg0907.jpg

and say you're not white?

U LAME AS FUCC HOMIE

U WAS JUS CALLIN ME A MEXICAN LAST WEEK

U MORE CONFUSED THAN MY BROTHER .. WE ALL KNOW U AINT COMIN THRU, SO SPARE US THE BS FRUITSNACK

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U LAME AS FUCC HOMIE

U WAS JUS CALLIN ME A MEXICAN LAST WEEK

U MORE CONFUSED THAN MY BROTHER .. WE ALL KNOW U AINT COMIN THRU, SO SPARE US THE BS FRUITSNACK

I haven't been down there in months, now you're begging me to come down :mjlol:

And you'd rather be mexican than a CAC? :ohhh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I haven't been down there in months, now you're begging me to come down :mjlol:

And you'd rather be mexican than a CAC? :ohhh:

I RATHER BE ISRAELI WITH SEMITIC BLOOD YA DUMB BIITCH .. GO READ A BOOK