The official #WPOY2016 worst poster of the year award voting thread

Who is the worst poster of 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U CANT REALLY BE THIS DUMB? I ALREADY SAID THAT ASIDE FROM THE SUPREME COURT, JEWS ARE CONSIDERED A RACE BY OUR OWN TEACHINGS..... AND HOW CAN JEWS BE "WHITE", ANYWAYS. JUDAISM IS ALSO A RELIGION.. MEANING ASIANS, BLACKS, HISPANICS, MIDDLE EASTERNS ETC. CAN ALL BE JEWS

BUT FORGET ABOUT UR OBSESSION WIT ME.. WE WANNA KNOW WHAT RACE U ARE?

I don't get it. You said that the U.S. Supreme Court declared jews a separate race from other CACS. You in fact said the following:

Jews can state a § 1982 claim of racial discrimination, since they were among the peoples considered to be distinct races.
Saint Francis College v. Al-Khazraji, ante, p. 481 U. S. 604. Pp. 481 U. S. 617-618.

First, you seem to keep changing your mind. Is the U.S. Supreme Court's opinion important, or not?

Second, Saint Francis College v. Al-Khazraji (1987) 481 U.S. 604 was about AN ARAB, not a jew. In fact, it only mentioned the term "jew" twice in dicta.

The Ninth edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica also referred to Arabs, vol. 2, p. 245 (1878), Jews, 13 id. at 685 (1881), and other ethnic groups such as Germans

The debates are replete with references to the Scandinavian races, Cong.Globe, 39th Cong., 1st Sess., 499 (1866) (remarks of Sen. Cowan), as well as the Chinese, id. at 523 (remarks of Sen. Davis), Latin, id. at 238 (remarks of Rep. Kasson during debate of home rule for the District of Columbia), Spanish, id. at 251 (remarks of Sen. Davis during debate of District of Columbia suffrage), and Anglo-Saxon races, id. at 542 (remarks of Rep. Dawson). Jews, ibid., Mexicans, see ibid. (remarks of Rep. Dawson), blacks, passim, and Mongolians, id. at 498 (remarks of Sen. Cowan), were similarly categorized. Gypsies were referred to as a race. Ibid. (remarks of Sen. Cowan).

In both of these references, the Supreme Court is only discussing the views on race in the 19th century. And the actual case had to do with an Arab.

So how do you claim that the Supreme Court held that jews were considered a separate race currently? Because the Supreme Court said the following about Jews:

As Saint Francis makes clear, the question before us is not whether Jews are considered to be a separate race by today's standards, but whether, at the time § 1982 was adopted, Jews constituted a group of people that Congress intended to protect. It is evident from the legislative history of the section reviewed in Saint Francis College, a review that we need not repeat here, that Jews and Arabs were among the peoples then consideredto be distinct races, and hence within the protection of the statute. Jews are not foreclosed from stating a cause of action against other members of what today is considered to be part of the Caucasian race.The judgment of the Court of Appeals is therefore reversed, and the case is remanded for further proceedings consistent with this opinion.

So, you didn't even read the case you cited? Nor did you read the actual case that is on point?

Let me make this simple for you: The Supreme Court held that you are a CAC because you look like this:

simonhelberg0907.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don't get it. You said that the U.S. Supreme Court declared jews a separate race from other CACS. You in fact said the following:

First, you seem to keep changing your mind. Is the U.S. Supreme Court's opinion important, or not?

Second, Saint Francis College v. Al-Khazraji (1987) 481 U.S. 604 was about AN ARAB, not a jew. In fact, it only mentioned the term "jew" twice in dicta.

In both of these references, the Supreme Court is only discussing the views on race in the 19th century. And the actual case had to do with an Arab.

So how do you claim that the Supreme Court held that jews were considered a separate race currently? Because the Supreme Court said the following about Jews:

So, you didn't even read the case you cited? Nor did you read the actual case that is on point?

Let me make this simple for you: The Supreme Court held that you are a CAC because you look like this:

simonhelberg0907.jpg

LOOK AT THIS GUYS OBSESSION WIT ME FOLKS.. NOT ONLY DOES HE STALK MY FAMILY ONLINE, NOW HE'S EVEN STUDYIN MY HERITAGE LMAO

FACT OF THE MATTER IS, THERE IS A JEWISH RACE, AND U CAN ASK ANY RABBI IF U TRULY THIS INTERESTED. AND THERES ALSO A JEWISH RELIGION, WHICH CAN BE APPLIED TO ANY RACE. U NEED 2 STUDY US SOME MORE BRODIE.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LOOK AT THIS GUYS OBSESSION WIT ME FOLKS.. NOT ONLY DOES HE STALK MY FAMILY ONLINE, NOW HE'S EVEN STUDYIN MY HERITAGE LMAO

FACT OF THE MATTER IS, THERE IS A JEWISH RACE, AND U CAN ASK ANY RABBI IF U TRULY THIS INTERESTED. AND THERES ALSO A JEWISH RELIGION, WHICH CAN BE APPLIED TO ANY RACE. U NEED 2 STUDY US SOME MORE BRODIE.

But you said you weren't white because the Supreme Court said you were not. That was a lie. You clearly didn't know what you were talking about. The Supreme Court said you were a CAC. NOw you want to ignore them?

Doesn't work like that Elinor. You look like
simonhelberg0907.jpg

You are a CAC because the Supreme Court said so. You cited the Supreme Court as authority, not me.

Next time, learn how to read :jjjjj:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
DO U CONSIDER ARABS WHITE?
Yes. You can look at whites from Scandinavia, whites from Germany, whites from Poland, and whites from the Middle East and they will all have traits that allow you to pinpoint where they are from just by looking at them. But you never hear a Scandinavian say that they're "not white, they're Norwegian" Or a German say they "aren't white because they're German" It's just another detail of their lineage. Detail that would be largely erased after a generation or two of breeding outside that specific area.

You have some ridiculous hang up where you think all "white" people are blond haired blue eyed Anglo saxons named Todd.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
But you said you weren't white because the Supreme Court said you were not. That was a lie. You clearly didn't know what you were talking about. The Supreme Court said you were a CAC. NOw you want to ignore them?

Doesn't work like that Elinor. You look like
simonhelberg0907.jpg

You are a CAC because the Supreme Court said so. You cited the Supreme Court as authority, not me.

Next time, learn how to read :jjjjj:

IVE NEVER SEEN A DUDE SO PROUD TO BE OBSESSED WIT ANOTHER MAN

SHIIT WOULD B FLATTERING IF IT WASNT SO CREEPY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yes. You can look at whites from Scandinavia, whites from Germany, whites from Poland, and whites from the Middle East and they will all have traits that allow you to pinpoint where they are from just by looking at them. But you never hear a Scandinavian say that they're "not white, they're Norwegian" Or a German say they "aren't white because they're German" It's just another detail of their lineage. Detail that would be largely erased after a generation or two of breeding outside that specific area.

You have some ridiculous hang up where you think all "white" people are blond haired blue eyed Anglo saxons named Todd.

U ARE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHOS BLOODLINE DESCENDS FROM EUROPE .. NOT THE SAME AS FOLKS WHO'S BLOODLINE DESCENDS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST. GO ASK A KLANSMAN IF THEY CONSIDER MIDDLE EASTERNS "WHITE".

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
U ARE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHOS BLOODLINE DESCENDS FROM EUROPE .. NOT THE SAME AS FOLKS WHO'S BLOODLINE DESCENDS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST. GO ASK A KLANSMAN IF THEY CONSIDER MIDDLE EASTERNS "WHITE".

Well your bloodline comes from the Middle East, yet you and your brother could pass for euro mutts. Is this because the Jewish line doesn't require both parents to be Jewish and your makeup has been watered down over time by euros? Or is it because you really weren't much different to begin with? :jbhmm:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Well your bloodline comes from the Middle East, yet you and your brother could pass for euro mutts. Is this because the Jewish line doesn't require both parents to be Jewish and your makeup has been watered down over time by euros? Or is it because you really weren't much different to begin with? :jbhmm:

MOMS IS A LIGHTSKINNED ISRAELI .. MY BRO GOT THAT FROM HER. LOT OF HISPANICS AND MIDDLE-EASTERNS CAN PASS FOR WHITE. DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
MOMS IS A LIGHTSKINNED ISRAELI .. MY BRO GOT THAT FROM HER. LOT OF HISPANICS AND MIDDLE-EASTERNS CAN PASS FOR WHITE. DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE.
Because lots of hispanics and middle easterners have a lot of European in their blood, whether it be from conquests, relocation, whatever. I don't know why your understanding of basic genetics is so poor :mindblown:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Because lots of hispanics and middle easterners have a lot of European in their blood, whether it be from conquests, relocation, whatever. I don't know why your understanding of basic genetics is so poor :mindblown:

THIS IS TRUE, BUT OUTSIDE OF HAVIN LIGHTER SKIN, U CAN CLEARLY TELL BY THE FEATURES THE DIFFERENCE. DUNO WHY THIS IS SO MIND BLOWING FOR U

:skip:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
THIS IS TRUE, BUT OUTSIDE OF HAVIN LIGHTER SKIN, U CAN CLEARLY TELL BY THE FEATURES THE DIFFERENCE. DUNO WHY THIS IS SO MIND BLOWING FOR U

:skip:
You're going in circles because you just don't want to come to terms with the fact that you're white. While your bloodline may still trace back to Babylon, your female relatives have been torn up by a lot of Italians, Irishmen, Germans, etc over the years. People like you and Eden could breed with Heinz 57 American girls (not that either of you would have any interest) and have kids that people would never spot any middle eastern features in.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're going in circles because you just don't want to come to terms with the fact that you're white. While your bloodline may still trace back to Babylon, your female relatives have been torn up by a lot of Italians, Irishmen, Germans, etc over the years. People like you and Eden could breed with Heinz 57 American girls (not that either of you would have any interest) and have kids that people would never spot any middle eastern features in.

:dahell:

DAWG..UR OBSESSION WIT ME IS SCARY. WHY DO U EVEN GIVE A FUCC WHAT I AM? ME AND MANY OTHER MIDDLE EASTERNS DONT CONSIDER OURSELVES WHITE. PERIOD. WHEN I GET PULLED OVER AND CITED FOR TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS, THE COPS MARK ME UNDER "OTHER"......IF U WANNA CONSIDER ME WHITE, GOOD FOR U. JUS GET OFF MY NUTS HOMEBOY.