• Poll closed .

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
IVE NEVER SEEN A DUDE SO PROUD TO BE OBSESSED WIT ANOTHER MAN

SHIIT WOULD B FLATTERING IF IT WASNT SO CREEPY

I've never met such a confused idiot.

Sccit said:
I want to see pictures of @Bilz @Miami316 and @Goatpoacher and I'll hijack a random thread in the ladies room like a weird stupid CAC

You then embarass yourself and you call us stalkers :mjlol:

Then you say
Sccit said:
I'm not a CAC! The Supreme Court said I'm not a CAC

Then:

Supreme Court of the United States of America said:
You're a CAC because you look like this
simonhelberg0907.jpg

Then you start pretending like you weren't the one who brought up the Supreme Court :mjlol::mjlol:

How stupid are you? The Supreme Court said exactly the opposite of what you claimed. :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I've never met such a confused idiot.

You then embarass yourself and you call us stalkers :mjlol:

Then you say

Then:

Then you start pretending like you weren't the one who brought up the Supreme Court :mjlol::mjlol:

How stupid are you? The Supreme Court said exactly the opposite of what you claimed. :mjlol:

BUT THE SUPREME COURT DID RULE JEWS A RACE IN THE 80'S LOL .. AND IF U HAVE SOME KINDA EVIDENCE THAT ITS NOT TRUE, THATS FINE TOO. BECAUSE JEWS CAN BE LITERALLY ANY RACE. DONT KNOW WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HERE, STALKER.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
BUT THE SUPREME COURT DID RULE JEWS A RACE IN THE 80'S LOL .. .

No the supreme Court did not you clown! Read those two cases again. The supreme Court said jews were Caucasian.

Lmao at your reading abilities . The case you cited only discussed jews in dicta

You are not wpoty but you are easily dumbest poster of the year. :mjlol::mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No the supreme Court did not you clown! Read those two cases again. The supreme Court said jews were Caucasian.

Lmao at your reading abilities . The case you cited only discussed jews in dicta

You are not wpoty but you are easily dumbest poster of the year. :mjlol::mjlol:

OBSESSED FAGG

"In the 1980s, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "Jewish race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "Negro race," so that is what the legislators intended to protect.
But many Jews were deeply offended by that decision, offended by any hint that Jews could be considered a race. The idea of Jews as a race brings to mind nightmarish visions of Nazi Germany, where Jews were declared to be not just a race, but an inferior race that had to be rounded up into ghettos and exterminated like vermin."

KEEP STUDYING ME THO, STALKER.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
OBSESSED FAGG

"In the 1980s, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "Jewish race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "Negro race," so that is what the legislators intended to protect.
But many Jews were deeply offended by that decision, offended by any hint that Jews could be considered a race. The idea of Jews as a race brings to mind nightmarish visions of Nazi Germany, where Jews were declared to be not just a race, but an inferior race that had to be rounded up into ghettos and exterminated like vermin."

KEEP STUDYING ME THO, STALKER.

You are so stupid. Whoever you are quoting is wrong. Read the case you cited and the one I cited. The supreme Court said jews were considered a distinct race back I n the 1800s

On the other hand as of 1987 the us supreme Court said jews were modernly considered Caucasians.

So whoever you are excerpting is dumber than you. You have to be pretty stupid to think you are going to get away being such a lying cac. :mjlol:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Lol. Your own "source" says this you lying cac!

"Butsetting aside the emotional issues, Jews are clearly not a race."

Thats right under the part you just quoted !

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

His own sources call him a cac!

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
That would go to gangstar8 though off his arguing Kobe being a better player and a better scorer than Jordan. Such a lazy alias.

You right. Kobestans would runaway with that like the 92 dream team

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lol. Your own "source" says this you lying cac!

"Butsetting aside the emotional issues, Jews are clearly not a race."

Thats right under the part you just quoted !

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

His own sources call him a cac!

THEY SAYIN JEWS ARE NOT A RACE BECAUSE JEWS CAN BE ANY RACE, OBSESSED DUMBASS

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
THEY SAYIN JEWS ARE NOT A RACE BECAUSE JEWS CAN BE ANY RACE, OBSESSED DUMBASS

Yet your still quoting them out of.context.

You.claimed the supreme Court held that jews were a separate race. This was not just a lie. It.was the very opposite of what the court found :mjlol:

You are.either stupid a liar or both. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: