The official #WPOY2016 worst poster of the year award voting thread

Who is the worst poster of 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
SAYS THE NUTRIDER 2 SCARY 2 PROVE HIS IDENTITY

You really going to try to deflect from the main point? You said the supreme Court held jews as distinct. Supreme Court called you a cac.

You already confirmed you are an idiot who can't read. Apologize for lying. You are a dishonest Jewish cac.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You really going to try to deflect from the main point? You said the supreme Court held jews as distinct. Supreme Court called you a cac.

You already confirmed you are an idiot who can't read. Apologize for lying. You are a dishonest Jewish cac.

Jews can state a § 1982 claim of racial discrimination, since they were among the peoples considered to be distinct races.
Saint Francis College v. Al-Khazraji, ante, p. 481 U. S. 604. Pp. 481 U. S. 617-618.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Jews can state a § 1982 claim of racial discrimination, since they were among the peoples considered to be distinct races.
Saint Francis College v. Al-Khazraji, ante, p. 481 U. S. 604. Pp. 481 U. S. 617-618.

Lol. You really don't understand. Look at the case I cited which cited as khazraji. Justice white ironically said jews were cacs. Even gay people can now file a 1982case doesn't mean they are a separate race.

I can't believe how stupid you are. Learn how to read. Jews were considered a separate race when 1982 was enacted. Despite the number it was not enacted in 1982 in 1987 the supreme Court said jews were considered Caucasian. 1982 I s applied broadly by regulation and case law.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lol. You really don't understand. Look at the case I cited which cited as khazraji. Justice white ironically said jews were cacs. Even gay people can now file a 1982case doesn't mean they are a separate race.

I can't believe how stupid you are. Learn how to read. Jews were considered a separate race when 1982 was enacted. Despite the number it was not enacted in 1982 in 1987 the supreme Court said jews were considered Caucasian. 1982 I s applied broadly by regulation and case law.

U CANT REALLY BE THIS DUMB? I ALREADY SAID THAT ASIDE FROM THE SUPREME COURT, JEWS ARE CONSIDERED A RACE BY OUR OWN TEACHINGS..... AND HOW CAN JEWS BE "WHITE", ANYWAYS. JUDAISM IS ALSO A RELIGION.. MEANING ASIANS, BLACKS, HISPANICS, MIDDLE EASTERNS ETC. CAN ALL BE JEWS

BUT FORGET ABOUT UR OBSESSION WIT ME.. WE WANNA KNOW WHAT RACE U ARE?

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I've never seen someone so easy to bait into an argument and derail a thread. The worst part is that he legit thinks he's a great poster :what:

SAYS THE FAGOT WHO MAKES THESE LISTS BUT REFUSES TO INCLUDE HIMSELF WHEN MOST HERE SAYIN U BELONG ON IT. U SINGLE HANDEDLY RUINED WPOY AND KILLED ITS CREDIBILITY

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
U CANT REALLY BE THIS DUMB? I ALREADY SAID THAT ASIDE FROM THE SUPREME COURT, JEWS ARE CONSIDERED A RACE BY OUR OWN TEACHINGS..... AND HOW CAN JEWS BE "WHITE", ANYWAYD. JUDAISM IS ALSO A RELIGION.. MEANING ASIANS, BLACKS, HISPANICS, MIDDLE EASTERNS ETC. CAN ALL BE JEWS

BUT FORGET ABOUT UR OBSESSION WIT ME.. WE WANNA KNOW WHAT RACE U ARE?

You are murdering your own point like it's Jesus Christ or something.