The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm back on board with the show. I was thinking of dropping it because I just wasn't invested this season like I was for the first.

This show is best for binge watching. Might buy the complete series when it drops.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
That was a great episode... That indian guy is an awesome actor..

First episode I wasn't over thinking every scene about the time line...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm still trying to work out what kills a host. I know a bullet thru the walnut in their head kills them but Maeve is on deaths doorstep and Clem bought it last week, both without getting shot in the head while Deloris took a couple body shots at the fort and shook it off. I understand in the non-woke hosts their program tells them when to die based on their injury but I don't think there are any setting stone rules for woke hosts.
they die like normal humans, but can be revived if the mind egg is still functional

so clem died but it wasn't a head shot.. if they didn't blow up the damn tech, he could revive her no problems... same way he did all the soldiers

maeve got shot up just as much as MiB... they both near death but not dead (no he's not a host)... but if maeve were to "die", they could just bring her back

delores taking those shots like nothing was to show she ain't fukking playing.. she's the death bringer.. a few bullets ain't gonna stop her. "pain is just a program" for all we know she could have had the techs block that shyt out

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I always thought it was Charmed status :dead: I’ll give it a shot someday if it’s on Netflix or Hulu.

two early warnings:

1. The.... shooting ratio? Is that what they call it? @hex help me out here. It looks..... different because of it.

2. You're gonna see a lot of tropes that seem like they've been done to death. Like they've been used a million times. And you have. Shows/movies got a loooot of stuff from here.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
two early warnings:

1. The.... shooting ratio? Is that what they call it? @hex help me out here. It looks..... different because of it.

2. You're gonna see a lot of tropes that seem like they've been done to death. Like they've been used a million times. And you have. Shows/movies got a loooot of stuff from here.

Yeah the aspect ratio is old school pre-HD. 4:3 if I remember correctly.

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm still trying to work out what kills a host. I know a bullet thru the walnut in their head kills them but Maeve is on deaths doorstep and Clem bought it last week, both without getting shot in the head while Deloris took a couple body shots at the fort and shook it off. I understand in the non-woke hosts their program tells them when to die based on their injury but I don't think there are any setting stone rules for woke hosts.

Last year, old William explained that they "die" when they run out of blood. But you can bring them back from the bring of death by simply pouring blood into them. After that kind of death they can still be taken back in for repair and revived. They only permanently die if the CPU is damaged.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
DBO5och.jpg

:deadmanny: